ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics on the 6th of February/Online Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

january_050112
Newly Registered

Biometrics on the 6th of February/Online Bank Statements

Post by january_050112 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 am

Hi All,

Found this forum very helpful, so thought of chipping in my query. I took my bio metrics on the 6th of Feb but not received my BRP as of yet. My mate took on the 9th and got it this morning. I m bit worried of the bank statements that i have provided with my application. The bank statements were an online one. They(Bank People) did stamp and sign, but only on the first page and mentioned that 13 pages are enclosed. What do you people think of this. Please let me know of it.

Would this be a probable reason for a delay in process ?

Many thanks in advance for all your time.

Cheers !!!

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 am

It cannot be said that this is the reason for delay if you have your bank statement signed and stamped and meet all requirements they should be valid. So just wait, for some people it take less while for others it takes longer

Rajeev123

Post by Rajeev123 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 am

Hi are you sure your friends BRP was done on 9th as according to UKBA they are only considering brp done on or before 6th feb