ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AIRMAIL IS DELAYED BY 80 DAYS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syedjaved
Newly Registered

AIRMAIL IS DELAYED BY 80 DAYS

Post by syedjaved » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 pm

My HSMP application was refused on 4th August and even after the laps of 80 days I have not yet received my documents. I have phoned and sent faxes many times and always got the response that sometimes airmail takes 12 weeks to reach destinations. Can somebody enlighten me on this. Why this much delay? Are we in stone age?

nakamal
Newly Registered

Post by nakamal » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:47 am

Hi Syed, even its the same problem with me too. I called HO and asked the status of my HSMP application, they say its approved and Till date I havent received my documents. They told me the same thing it take 2 to 3 months to get the documents !!!!!! I am totally confused .. on what basis it will take such a long time........... now fingers crossed .. atleast I should get my docs back as everything is originals !!!

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:54 am

I am also facing the similar situation but my docs and decision letter was dispatched on the 18th of october. I am afraid what if it will take longer as the case with you guys :(
Regards,

Z Z.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:51 am

As for as my understanding is concered: If the documents have been posted 3 months back without tracking number via airmail, and they have not reached the receiver, (excuse me, my common sense says) simply they are lost/misplaced/worongly delivered/sent back to HSMP. Usually, it does not take more than 3-10 days for the delivery of the post in most of countries around the globe. To my mind only reason HSMP is saying to wait for 3 months is, they are allowing lost packet to come back to U.K. Probably, In some cases packet is retuned and in some cases packet is not.... so its your luck. If it is lost then HSMP can, at most , provide you with the photocopy of the documents not original documents. It is you who will have to struggle and get the duplicates of everything for future use. However, HSMP will be more than happy to serve you with the re-print of the approval/refusal letter with up-to-date validaity date on it.

Hope this helps...sorry, if my comments are hurting you.... if I am wrong, all group members are welcome to correct me.

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:36 pm

Alhamdulillah!

I've got my documents back together with the approval letter.
The documents were dispatched on the 18th October and I received them here in Karachi, Pakistan on the 31st Oct.
Regards,

Z Z.

syedjaved
Newly Registered

Post by syedjaved » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:25 pm

[quote="rizwan567"]As for as my understanding is concered: If the documents have been posted 3 months back without tracking number via airmail, and they have not reached the receiver, (excuse me, my common sense says) simply they are lost/misplaced/worongly delivered/sent back to HSMP. Usually, it does not take more than 3-10 days for the delivery of the post in most of countries around the globe. To my mind only reason HSMP is saying to wait for 3 months is, they are allowing lost packet to come back to U.K. Probably, In some cases packet is retuned and in some cases packet is not.... so its your luck. If it is lost then HSMP can, at most , provide you with the photocopy of the documents not original documents. It is you who will have to struggle and get the duplicates of everything for future use. However, HSMP will be more than happy to serve you with the re-print of the approval/refusal letter with up-to-date validaity.

Thank you for your detailed reply. I shall request for new copy of their decision as well as request them to keep track of my papers.