ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT URGENT FORM HELP - CURRENTLY AT NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leighsabine
Newly Registered

URGENT URGENT FORM HELP - CURRENTLY AT NCS

Post by leighsabine » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm

I'M AT THE NCS AND THEY ARE USELESS - PLEASE HELP ME!!!

If I'm applying under automatic residence (family member if an EEA national) after 5 years, what should I write on question 1.3 (date of indefinite leave to remain) ?

On page 8 question 2.4 the lady at NCS crossed the section out and wrote "ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION" - should I insist that this is properly completed?

On page 9 question 3.2 I recently quit my job in January 2012 so how should I proceed with these questions?

Thank you!!!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm

The HO will know that the form was reviewed by NCS. I find it difficult that it will get rejected because of the NCS actions/comments.

Just follow the NCS advice.

For the ILR date - put your the date after 5 years under EEA regulations. It should be at least one year before the HO will receive the application (as you need to have ILR for one year before eligible).

leighsabine
Newly Registered

Post by leighsabine » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks Jambo - what about the question regarding: On page 9 question 3.2 I recently quit my job in January 2012 so how should I proceed with these questions?

Thanks in advance!!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 pm

leighsabine wrote:Thanks Jambo - what about the question regarding: On page 9 question 3.2 I recently quit my job in January 2012 so how should I proceed with these questions?

Thanks in advance!!
Just write "currently unemployed". No need to fill in the details if you don't work.

leighsabine
Newly Registered

Post by leighsabine » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm

What about: On page 8 question 2.4 the lady at NCS crossed the section out and wrote "ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION" - should I insist that this is properly completed?

thanks!!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:13 pm

I would follow NCS - I assume there is documentation attached.

BTW - Why didn't you fill in the application before the appointment? Normally, NCS is going over a completed application rather than spending the appointment to fill it in from scratch.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm

BTW - in a previous post you said you are only eligible from 13 March. If this is still the case, the HO should not receive your application before or you will get refused (if not eligible).