ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

cuncfbrk wrote:Hi guys,

I have received my passport back with an ILR stamp in it. The stamp date was 09/02/2012, but I received it much later on 21/02/2012.

The total waiting time was just under 4 month....

I wish everyone here the best of luck and hope to hear more good news from you guys soon.

cuncfbrk
Congs cuncfbrk, so happy for you, enjoy the moment & best of luck for the future.
God has made everything beautiful in its time

chrisrich

Re: timeline

Post by chrisrich » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 pm

gj6ab5657 wrote:
rjn360 wrote:Hi
Just join to update My time line I was following site for 4-5 month.
Thanks for everyone it was good to watch timeline and wait patiently.
catogary -SET O (tier1 +workpermit)

applied 21/09/2011
money withdraw -24/09/2011
ILR stamped on 09/02/2012
received 22/02/2012

Thanks[/quote

what's showing this? very sham UKBA or Royal mail? ILR stamped on feb. 9, docs received on feb.,22nd its really more stressful! isn't it!!! docs transit time after stamping 13 days. how disgusting?
gj6ab5657, i just want to welcome you to the forum once again, i have re-added you on the list. Sorry for inconvinience caused due to a misunderstanding.

hiphop
Newly Registered

Post by hiphop » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

16 weeks and still counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a question for you guys: UKBA won't discuss anything whatsoever before six months; what if ilr is granted after 4 months but sent to wrong address!! Does ukba policy mean that we will not know this has happened until the six months are up? A stupid rule designed by morons and implemented by idiots.
By the way guys we still have not received an aclnowledgment letter from ukba although i managed to get the case id number and ref number after many, many, many calls to ukba. However they took the money a few days after we applied.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:52 pm

hiphop wrote:16 weeks and still counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a question for you guys: UKBA won't discuss anything whatsoever before six months; what if ilr is granted after 4 months but sent to wrong address!! Does ukba policy mean that we will not know this has happened until the six months are up?
Yes. I can recall few months ago in this forum that UKBA had sent all the documents to a wrong person but the man kindly contacted the actual passport holder and arranged the delivery to him.
hiphop wrote: However they took the money a few days after we applied.
This is the only rule that has been consistent.

Good luck.

tannipartner
Newly Registered

Post by tannipartner » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm

It is under Work Permit Set (o)

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

tannipartner wrote:It is under Work Permit Set (o)
Thanks for the info. tannipartner, added you to the list .

khan42
Newly Registered

Post by khan42 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:19 pm

hi
cuncfbrk....congratulationzz....
i was checking ur msgs and im really confused to see ur profile msgs...
coz u have given 4 to 5 diff timelines of ur application....if u can tell me which 1 is ur real one....

thanx...

septILR
Newly Registered

My timelines

Post by septILR » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:26 pm

I have been silently reviewing this forum since last 2 months. Following are my details:

Set(O) Application : Self + Wife (Work Permit + Tier 1)
Submitted on : 24th Sep 2011
Acknowledgement Letter Dated : 29th Sep 2011
Money Deducted : 03 Oct 2011

Endless wait continues..... :(

chrisrich

Re: My timelines

Post by chrisrich » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 am

septILR wrote:I have been silently reviewing this forum since last 2 months. Following are my details:

Set(O) Application : Self + Wife (Work Permit + Tier 1)
Submitted on : 24th Sep 2011
Acknowledgement Letter Dated : 29th Sep 2011
Money Deducted : 03 Oct 2011

Endless wait continues..... :(
Welcome to the forum septILR, i have added you to the list, hope you get your ILR soon.

mazuv
Newly Registered

ILR success

Post by mazuv » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi all

I have been following the forum since last December and I was so thankful to have found it at a time when I had all but lost hope. It has been a great source of encouragement and hope; especially knowing that there were other people out there who were going through what I was going through.

SET(0)application following 5years on HSMP visa.
Submitted 28 Sep 2011
Passport received 23 Feb 2012.

chrisrich

Re: ILR success

Post by chrisrich » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 pm

mazuv wrote:Hi all

I have been following the forum since last December and I was so thankful to have found it at a time when I had all but lost hope. It has been a great source of encouragement and hope; especially knowing that there were other people out there who were going through what I was going through.

SET(0)application following 5years on HSMP visa.
Submitted 28 Sep 2011
Passport received 23 Feb 2012.
Congs mazuv, so happy for you, thanks for submiting your timeline, will add it to the list now. Best of luck for the future

ShahG.
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by ShahG. » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi everyone, ive been silently viewing this forum for the last
5 months, here are my details
set m application
submitted on 19th dec 2011
payment deducted on 20th dec 2011
acknowledgement letter on 22nd dec 2011

chrisrich

Re: ilr

Post by chrisrich » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

ShahG. wrote:Hi everyone, ive been silently viewing this forum for the last
5 months, here are my details
set m application
submitted on 19th dec 2011
payment deducted on 20th dec 2011
acknowledgement letter on 22nd dec 2011
Welcome to the forum ShahG., added you to the list.

Rithi
Newly Registered

Post by Rithi » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:18 pm

i dont know what to say.... why ukba taking 6 months time? if we apply in person .. can get result with in 24 hours normally. so ukba can find applicant's all working history with in 24hours for same day service That's fine

but who applied by post have to wait max 6months........... this is not acceptable am i right?during this time even we can't get any update information from ukba about our application!!!!!!!!!! (we are paying nearly £1000.)now a days everything is computerized.......
we are not in 1940!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

My case is really simple... i start work 2006 dec 3rd week as a work permit holder.(2years) 2008 dec i got FLR(3YEARS) 2011 November applied for ILR..

SET (O) 5 YEARS WORK PERMIT HOLDER
application send 15th nov
ack letter received 17th nov

STILL WAITING........................ (untill today 100days )

humtum76
Newly Registered

Still waiting..

Post by humtum76 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I fully agree with you Rithi..
Atleast they should start online tracking system, where we can see the progress of our case e.g..to be started, in-process, decision pending or documents required.
I agree 3 months are enough time to decide any case if taking more then 3 months then process improvement is required.

Good luck to all!!! :)

Rithi
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting..

Post by Rithi » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

humtum76 wrote:I fully agree with you Rithi..
Atleast they should start online tracking system, where we can see the progress of our case e.g..to be started, in-process, decision pending or documents required.
I agree 3 months are enough time to decide any case if taking more then 3 months then process improvement is required.

Good luck to all!!! :)
Thank you for your supporting.no need 3months brother 3 days morethen enough to check.i think case workers all are sleeping, i dont know when they are going to woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob-russell

Post by bob-russell » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 am

If I had been aware that the service had deteriorated to such an extent I would have arranged for in person application for my wife and daughter. I was told the delay was about 11 weeks not six months.

I have spoken to my (Conservative) MP and it seems that Teresa May is going to war with the UKBA anyway. They are already splitting the Border Force from the Visas side of things. They are also talking about new management structures! Not sure whether to be enthusiastic about this or not!

He has recommended I write a letter of complaint to him and he seems delighted to put this through the MP route!

The UKBA are a complete disgrace and an embarrassment!

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Time scale for ILR

Post by gj6ab5657 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

even I been asked before application submitted to UKBA was between 4 to 12 weeks normally If I would not apply on this long time route.its more stressfull.

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Hi! ALL

Post by gj6ab5657 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Any one's Good news this week? No ones updated any message!!! please come forward to encourage for rest all long waiting game members. Thanks in advance and Good luck for next week from monday onwards.............. :) :) :)

bump

Re: Hi! ALL

Post by bump » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

gj6ab5657 wrote:Any one's Good news this week? No ones updated any message!!! please come forward to encourage for rest all long waiting game members. Thanks in advance and Good luck for next week from monday onwards.............. :) :) :)

I am going to start fast unto death campaign in front of house of commons requesting my ILR. Anybody who can sneak in a cheese burger while nobody is watching will be added to the list of "quick ILR".

(Just for a laugh in this long wait)

Rithi
Newly Registered

Post by Rithi » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:47 pm

bump wrote:
gj6ab5657 wrote:Any one's Good news this week? No ones updated any message!!! please come forward to encourage for rest all long waiting game members. Thanks in advance and Good luck for next week from monday onwards.............. :) :) :)

I am going to start fast unto death campaign in front of house of commons requesting my ILR. Anybody who can sneak in a cheese burger while nobody is watching will be added to the list of "quick ILR".

Ha Ha Ha.... if you dontmind can i join with you?

bump

Post by bump » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Rithi wrote:
bump wrote:

of cause. more the merrier. anybody joins me gets a free unlimited supply of fast food of their choice for a week just before they start hunger strike. and a free copy of "FAKE" magazine. lol

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Post by gj6ab5657 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm

bump wrote:
Rithi wrote:
bump wrote:

of cause. more the merrier. anybody joins me gets a free unlimited supply of fast food of their choice for a week just before they start hunger strike. and a free copy of "FAKE" magazine. lol
sorry and a free copy of ''UKBA'' magazine.lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rithi
Newly Registered

Post by Rithi » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm

102 days.......................waiting for my ILR.............COME ON UKBA send .. everybody something good news atleast this week

we are waiting longtime

gvijaygadde

All we can do - be patient ..just wait

Post by gvijaygadde » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

Hi All, I was one of those silent reader of this thread.

From all these previous posts...what I understand.

Currently UKBA processing September, 2011 received – SET(O) applications.

I applied my ILR - Set (O) in November 2011.

According to the current processing timings, my documents should be released some where around April, 2012 - until then I have to wait.

Just preparing myself around these time lines...!

Everything got struck around this one thing...so many things are pending...what a sin.....+ve/-ve I should have applied for same day and face consequences....this waiting is very frustrating...but as it says PATIENCY ALWAYS PAYS.. keep calm and just be patient... :)

All the very best and hope for good luck...!