ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to pay 950euro fee???

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

palmidar
Newly Registered

how to pay 950euro fee???

Post by palmidar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi, today I received pink paper. They write there, that 950euro fee must me send by bank draft or postal order, but I dont know bank account number of them. Can you tell me how way is possible to pay this money (950 euro)?

KODO
Newly Registered

Re: how to pay 950euro fee???

Post by KODO » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

palmidar wrote:Hi, today I received pink paper. They write there, that 950euro fee must me send by bank draft or postal order, but I dont know bank account number of them. Can you tell me how way is possible to pay this money (950 euro)?
hi congrats go to post office and buy POSTAL ORDER for 950euros take your letter there so they can see whom you are paying it to ,,,,don,t forget to register the requirement, your gnib,2 pics,postal order etc

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

congrats ,postal order mate .one thing more GPO is open on saturday also.make sure send them register post.item value is 950 euro and keep all the photocopies good luck

mauraaisling
Newly Registered

Tipperary or Dublin

Post by mauraaisling » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Do you know if the postal order if made to Secretary General. Dept of Justice & Equality Tipperary

OR

Secretary General. Dept of Justice & Equality Dublin?

adelmurray

Re: Tipperary or Dublin

Post by adelmurray » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 pm

mauraaisling wrote:Do you know if the postal order if made to Secretary General. Dept of Justice & Equality Tipperary

OR

Secretary General. Dept of Justice & Equality Dublin?

there is only one Dept of Justice , therefore only one Secretary General , you do not need to write the Location (Dublin ). all you need is

:Secretary General , Dept of Jutcie and Equality , that 's all .

the letter should have this clearly indicated .

Good Luck