ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport re-issue- HCI UK

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mghe

Indian Passport re-issue- HCI UK

Post by mghe » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Dear Friends,

I am planning to renew my passport next week in HCI London. I went and took a passport size photograph at Kodak today. I did specify that it was for indian passport. The guy has given me 51mmX51mm photo. Is this the right size. The HCi website says it is 35mmx45mm. The HCI USA states is 51mmx 51mm. Please can anyone advice?

-mghe

nnj10

Re: Indian Passport re-issue- HCI UK

Post by nnj10 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 pm

mghe wrote:Dear Friends,

I am planning to renew my passport next week in HCI London. I went and took a passport size photograph at Kodak today. I did specify that it was for indian passport. The guy has given me 51mmX51mm photo. Is this the right size. The HCi website says it is 35mmx45mm. The HCI USA states is 51mmx 51mm. Please can anyone advice?

-mghe
Follow HCI london website.
You need to provide 35 x 35 as stated.

mghe

Post by mghe » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank you , I have followed the same. I have raised a another query would be happy to get your thoughts on that too.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96823