ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay in biometrics

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

safeery2k
Mood:
Pakistan

delay in biometrics

Post by safeery2k » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am

Hi,
I have applied for Tier 1 General Extension on 25th January, but haven't heard anything from UKBA. Its been 4 weeks now and I am still waiting for my biometrics.

Can anyone tell me what could be the reason?
Can I contact UKBA to know my status as I need to travel next month?

Thanks,

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello sir,
Relax and be patient, as I applied for tier 1 Extension on 06th January and still waiting for my Biometrics letter. I haven't contacted them yet.

Good Luck to you!
Cheers!
Regards,

Zeeshan

safeery2k
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by safeery2k » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 am

go2zeeshan2004 wrote:Hello sir,
Relax and be patient, as I applied for tier 1 Extension on 06th January and still waiting for my Biometrics letter. I haven't contacted them yet.

Good Luck to you!
Cheers!
Thanks for your reply, but I am going to marry soon may be next month depending how early I get my extension...so it's not easy to be patient :)

ashafqat
BANNED

Post by ashafqat » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

safeery2k wrote:

Good Luck to you!
Cheers!
Thanks for your reply, but I am going to marry soon may be next month depending how early I get my extension...so it's not easy to be patient :)
Did u guys received any conformation letter from home office that they have received you documents?

safeery2k
Mood:
Pakistan

Yes, I did..

Post by safeery2k » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 am

ashafqat wrote:
safeery2k wrote:

Good Luck to you!
Cheers!
Did u guys received any conformation letter from home office that they have received you documents?
Yes, I have received the confirmation and they have deducted the payment as well but nothing more happened sadly :(

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Reply...

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

@ashafqat...
Sir, I have got the acknowledgement letter from UKBA as well (on 18th Jan 2012 , dated 16th jan). After that, I have never heard anything from them yet.
@saf...
Still , you have to wait mate, can only marry after the result of your case :)
GOOD LUCK!!!
Regards,

Zeeshan