ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advance repayment in salary slip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Keyrun

Advance repayment in salary slip

Post by Keyrun » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Hello there,

I have a question regarding the previous earnings.

I have been relocated to another city for a different client with the same employer and as part of relocation my company paid deposit towards house we rented (which i had to pay back but company just paid to make sure i am not out of pocket). I eventually paid it back in parts and has been deducted from my salary and is listed in my salary slip (as repayment advance) and of course the amount that is credited to bank account is less than usual that i get every month.

Would that be an issue ?

I am meeting the required points to meet the previous earnings points but still little worried about 'repayment advance' entry on my salary slip ?

Please let me know if my query is not clear or want more information to answer query.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Kiran

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

No issue as long as you meet required points based on your gross / taxable income.

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks

No issues with the gross/taxable amount which is clearly mentioned in the payslips which is same consistent with other months.