ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samchoopra

Re: need advise

Post by samchoopra » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks for your answer to me. please tell me after renewed your passport did you register it also in immigration or renew your visa on it or tranfer the stamp from ur old passport to new passport during your waiting time for your naturalisation application.Thanks.
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
samchoopra wrote:hello please some one advice me in one matter.I made a new passport am i need to send the copy of my new passport to citizenship department.because at a moment they have the notarized copy of my previous passport.is this really important to send them new passport copy that i have made and will it should me notarized ?
are they confirm the passport number with immigration.because my new passport is registered in the immigration now and i am afraid that if citizenship division will check my passport number with immigration so immigration might don't have the number of my previous passport i have given to citizenship division.
please some one advice me i shell be very thankful for help.
from my experience, I renewed my passport during the citizenship process and they did not ask for the new passprt copy and right now I'm already Irish citizen, good luck to you and all

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

kaybe wrote:
IQU wrote:jambalap .............. i just write what was told by citizenship divsion .i just mention they are dealing with 2010 applicant now.if you look from previous week post it will make sense 2010 applicant are getting there results.why is it not true :o :o :o also if you read more post they are dealing with backload i know still there is people waiting from 2007.but they cant clear all the 2010 applicant within 1 batch.i was criticies before putting the ceremony date 1 april in this website early on.so alot of people think it was joke but know people got the invitation to 1 april. i cant see any problem if someone want to share their expericence in this website what is the problem.i am not recommding any lawyer or authurity who you can apply your application deal fast ? i am just sharing the truth. so i just welcome all the users to come forward share theirs experience? :lol: :roll: :lol: is anyone else got his/her approval today ?
IQU,

IQU
i alwys read your update and was spot on i am big folwer to your post
irishtobe

irishtobe

Post by irishtobe » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:37 pm

[quote="ImmigrationLawyer"]Has there been a poll done on this website of applicants waiting 2 years + and the country they are from? IME it seems to be people from Muslim countries where there are islamic terrosist groups operating? Sounds a little dramatic but the facts would seem to back this up. Everyone I know waiting 2-3 years + is from either: Somalia, Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan.[/quote

hi

that what my TD told me couple month ago north african and muslim country they are application take longer , for security check

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm

irishtobe
oh man dont say that u scared me now,cause im from north africa(muslim)

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi,

does anybody know what it means when you receive letters from INIS signed from the further processing dept????

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 pm

xxxtieee wrote:Applied in May 2010 based on 5 years residency. Approval letter received on 17th Feb 2012 and invited for April 1.

Things are moving quickly in the right direction. Thanks to the new government.

Thanks everyone for your support and good luck.
Congratulations !

I have 2 questions
1) Did you already have LTR if yes when did you get LTR before naturalization approval?

2) I am just curious on what range your reference number was? I do not want ur exact number ofcourse just 68/12xx/10 may be give me range like between 2000-2500;?

I also applied in May 2010 and applied LTR in June 2011. No word from LTR or naturalization as of yet.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: need advise

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

samchoopra wrote:Thanks for your answer to me. please tell me after renewed your passport did you register it also in immigration or renew your visa on it or tranfer the stamp from ur old passport to new passport during your waiting time for your naturalisation application.Thanks.
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
samchoopra wrote:hello please some one advice me in one matter.I made a new passport am i need to send the copy of my new passport to citizenship department.because at a moment they have the notarized copy of my previous passport.is this really important to send them new passport copy that i have made and will it should me notarized ?
are they confirm the passport number with immigration.because my new passport is registered in the immigration now and i am afraid that if citizenship division will check my passport number with immigration so immigration might don't have the number of my previous passport i have given to citizenship division.
please some one advice me i shell be very thankful for help.
from my experience, I renewed my passport during the citizenship process and they did not ask for the new passprt copy and right now I'm already Irish citizen, good luck to you and all

yes I did as I got a new stamp for 2 years then I got the LTR stamp on it.
same happened with my wife.
good luck
peace on you

time2act
Newly Registered

Spouse Citizenship application

Post by time2act » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi Guys,

Can you please advise from your experience and knowledge,

" Can I apply for my wife's citizenship when I acquired mine on last year?
We have been married and living in Ireland from last 3 years?

Would she has to wait for another 3 years after I acquire the citizenship?"

Thanks for your help,
Yash

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 am

I also want to know that, any info on this ?
batakooji wrote:Hi,

does anybody know what it means when you receive letters from INIS signed from the further processing dept????

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm

is anyone else got his/her approval this week ?

tj_Dublin
Newly Registered

Post by tj_Dublin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:46 pm

IQU wrote:is anyone else got his/her approval this week ?
Hi IQU i don't think anything will happen again until middle of March, so they can book more people on the April ceremony if they don't have enough; i think.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

alpha_1 wrote:

2) I am just curious on what range your reference number was? I do not want ur exact number ofcourse just 68/12xx/10 may be give me range like between 2000-2500;?
Yes. I also made this (what i thought was a ) rather sensible suggestion a few weeks ago but was quickly knocked down.
Lesson learned for making sensible suggestions on this forum. Won't be logging on here much longer anyway.

Anyway, i was approved and my number was in the 3400's from April 2010.

Shouldn't be long for you now. Good luck.

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 am

Im 1700's 68/17**/10 and still waiting.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

just recieve the update letter from citizenship divsion today with my new refrence number 1xxxxxxCITZ11your application is under examination if you meet the stauatory requirement.once above requirement is completed in due course your application is forward to minister of justice to make decision. if in future you want to send further coresponde if quotes your new ref number 1xxxxxxcitz11 regards xxxxxxxxxx further processing officer .

dhang

Post by dhang » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 pm

IQU wrote:just recieve the update letter from citizenship divsion today with my new refrence number 1xxxxxxCITZ11your application is under examination if you meet the stauatory requirement.once above requirement is completed in due course your application is forward to minister of justice to make decision. if in future you want to send further coresponde if quotes your new ref number 1xxxxxxcitz11 regards xxxxxxxxxx further processing officer .
Hi IQU,
how did u get reply like that? did u send follow up letter, if yes when?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 pm

yes i send them my recent payslips and p60 from year 2011.i send them these documents last week. so this morning i recieved the letter. :roll: :roll:

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:54 pm

IQU wrote:yes i send them my recent payslips and p60 from year 2011.i send them these documents last week. so this morning i recieved the letter. :roll: :roll:
So strange right, i sent them a letter on the 8th of feb with my P60 and asking them what my status is .. no reply from them!! gosh .. i am really not sure what the criteria from processing is .. in fact to reply tooo!!

thanks
*$

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:44 pm

is anybody know what is means of further processing.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:48 am

IQU wrote:is anybody know what is means of further processing.
There are two process in INIS

1. Initial process which means checking of application, GARDA report, social welfare report etc.

2. Further process which mean final checking with Garda, social welfare (these process are very quick takes maximum 6 weeks aprox) and signature of minister for approval.

if your file is in further process that mean you will get your approval within next 3-6 months depending on work load.

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

Eastend wrote:

1. Initial process which means checking of application, GARDA report, social welfare report etc.

2. Further process which mean final checking with Garda, social welfare (these process are very quick takes maximum 6 weeks aprox) and signature of minister for approval.

if your file is in further process that mean you will get your approval within next 3-6 months depending on work load.

Hiya,
would ya kindly confirm your last statement ...did ya mean 3-6 months or weeks?thanks for replying...

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

last time i sent letter in November now its 5th month so it has to be in months or maybe i m exceptional case.

rayr7501 wrote:
Eastend wrote:

Hiya,
would ya kindly confirm your last statement ...did ya mean 3-6 months or weeks?thanks for replying...

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

does anyone know if you are claiming social welfar(part time worker) would effect citizenship.thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 pm

its all depend how long are claiming for it ? what type of support are you getting from state. but there is still few cases where people got the citizenship even claim the socail welfare.its all depend on the curcumtanes

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 pm

IQU wrote:its all depend how long are claiming for it ? what type of support are you getting from state. but there is still few cases where people got the citizenship even claim the socail welfare.its all depend on the curcumtanes
im not claiming now but im going to have to .and im not getting any support from the state,i have been working for the last 7years and never claimed a cent from the welfar....but i received a letter from the further processing team and they gave me the new ref number 10588**-citz-10.. so what do you think

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm

same i got letter from further processing team with new ref number(as i mention in last post)what is wording in your letter?