ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on Form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pespes
BANNED

Mistake on Form

Post by pespes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 am

Hello,

i made a mistake on filling the form..... in section N8 where i ticked the section option ............instead of the first option under the new form

any help on this ....should i worry less about this

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 am

Inform them.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pespes
BANNED

Mistake on Form

Post by pespes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 am

In section N8 which option should I tick, I have a Masters from a UK university, that is why i am a little bit confused

How do I contact them...

Many Thanks

pespes
BANNED

Mistake on Form

Post by pespes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 am

Although i submitted my UK certificate and wrote the University name details as specified on the form

pespes
BANNED

Post by pespes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 am

This is the section i made a misatake, i picked the second instead of the first option..........

But i still have my UK masters certificate enclosed....Please How do i contact them

N
8. Tick to show how you verified your degree was taught in English:
The self assessment tool shows the qualification is equivalent to a degree but does not show the qualification was taught in English. This option cannot be ticked if you are applying under and Tier 2 (Minister of Religion). Go to question N8

The self assessment tool does not show the qualification is equivalent to a degree or was not taught in English but a UK NARIC letter and/or certificate is enclosed. This option cannot be ticked if you are applying under and Tier 2 (Minister of Religion). Go to question N8