ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 GENERAL EXTENSION:wrong photos sent by mistake.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

razian97
United Kingdom

TIER1 GENERAL EXTENSION:wrong photos sent by mistake.

Post by razian97 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 am

hi all
I have made a big mistake and very worry about it. I have sent old photos with my application instead new ones.There were two sets of photos in my office, new and old one . I had new one in different envelop at the time of posting application and forget to attach.
what a blunder I have made.could any one guide me what should I do now.can I send it again or not?
because on acknowledgement letter ,it says you do not need to send any documents until you ask to do so .

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

how old ? If the photos are as per guidance and you don't appear too young in the photo to the case worker then you will be fine.

Someone had forgotten to include photos and he was asked for them via email by UK BA.

Sorry, but never heard of anyone asked to re-submit old/invalid photos.

Your best bet is calling UK BA customer care. Its tough getting through to someone but.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:59 pm

I have heard of CWs asking for photos if they are not up to the mark so they will contact if photos are not good

however for your peace of mind, you can send photos if you wish with a covering letter explaining the situation. I did the same
Manka

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:27 pm

I sent two years old photos.in my opinion, new and old one look like same and don't seems to me any difference in my face. I shall send again with covering letter.
many thanks for your replies.