ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP/Tier 1 G- ILR (5 years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dikey2809

HSMP/Tier 1 G- ILR (5 years)

Post by dikey2809 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi,
I am due to apply for my ILR in the End of March.
I am able to qualify the 75 points needed as per the requirements for ILR.
There are few queries:
1. They ask for past economic history for 5 yrs. I have my P60, but in between years the tax paid and the income is low as I have changed jobs, and the employers didn't update the HMRC. Will there be any problems.
If anyone has experience with regards to the 5 yrs economic history requirements.
2. I own house, so what document I need to present in my application for my house. As it is easier if I am renting than there will only be tenancy agreement.
3. The most important part is the consent signing.
My bank statements are in joint name of me and my partner, my partner left this country in 2010 under unavoidable circumstances.
As a result I was not able to remove her name from my Current Acct. This acct is my main salary acct, I will be using the statements for showing my last 12 months salary.
Do I need my partner to sign the consent form. as in Sec 11, the person needs to sign.
PLease advice so that I can request my partner IN India to sign it.

Devb

Post by Devb » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

On which document they ask :
"..1. They ask for past economic history for 5 yrs..."?

dikey2809

Post by dikey2809 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

11G Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

If you are employed, document(s) showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

dikey2809 wrote:11G Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

If you are employed, document(s) showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.
If your are in Tier 1 at the moment you need to tick appropriate section for Tier - 1 not HSMP one.