ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 transaction entries in bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chim30

2 transaction entries in bank statements

Post by chim30 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

Hi, I am planning to extend my visa before April as the proposed fee will be effective from April.

I have already qualified (secured 80points) to go for extension. My employer missed to credit my bonus amount this month and they just credited only salary. They are ready to credit my bonus amount but it will be 2 transactions in my bank statements (one for salary and another for bonus) however they would be able to provide payslip which will include both salary and bonus. I would get additional 5 points (in total 85 points) if I include this bonus amount but I really worried about 2 transaction entries in my bank statements as I used to get a single entry for both salary & bonus for previous months.

Do you guys think this will cause any issue in extending my visa? If yes I will ask my employer to credit the bonus in next month as I have already got sufficient points to extend.

Thanks
chim

chim30

Post by chim30 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

any help would be much appreciated.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm

My personal suggestion would be to keep it simple. if you are qualifying without the bonus and your current pay slip does not reflect the bonus then go with it..

If you can avoid claiming the month in question and still qualify then do it to avoid complication...

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Why don't you take a single salary slip and then take a letter from your employer explaining the two transactions.

Else you can take salary slip for the salary only and then take a bonus certificate from your employer. Get a a letter also from the employer explaining this.

That's just me personal opninion.

**wait for second opinion from grp seniors.
Give me more Karma (+)

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

any discrepancies with figures on payslip & bank statements must be accompanied by a letter on headed paper from the employer.

I was in a situation where my employer paid me more than the figure on payslip & adjusted that amount in the following month so as long as you have an explanation from your employer you should be fine
Manka

chim30

Post by chim30 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Thank you very much for all your replies.

My employer credited salary and bonus in 2 separate transactions (2 entries) and I have 2 payslips one without bonus (only salary) and another with bonus(salary+bonus).

I am just thinking of 2 different options:

1. Apply the visa ASAP by showing the earnings till Jan-2012 salary and with the bank statement issued on 26th Feb (I have got the statement this week which has got Jan-2012 salary entry)

2. Apply the visa by showing the earnings including Feb-2012 salary with the bonus, letter from employer stating about the 2 transaction entries for Feb salary and get the recent bank statement from the bank

Please could you guys suggest your views on this.

Ta

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Everybody that has already replied has given you the right answer already.

Bond.boy has also given you the simplest and easiest answer.

Since you have already met the threshold without it, then just go ahead and apply without including the contentious payment.

Kind Regards

chim30

Post by chim30 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 am

Thanks.

In case if I couldn't submit by this month,I need to get the latest bank statement which will include Feb month salary. Can I show only from Feb-11 to Jan-12 earnings even though the bank statement includes Feb-12 salary?

Regards

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 am

chim30 wrote:Thanks.

In case if I couldn't submit by this month,I need to get the latest bank statement which will include Feb month salary. Can I show only from Feb-11 to Jan-12 earnings even though the bank statement includes Feb-12 salary?

Regards
Yes
Manka