ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa. Appeal Or No Right To Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AKhalid
Newly Registered

PSW Visa. Appeal Or No Right To Appeal

Post by AKhalid » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 pm

i need to ask you guys that if i apply for a PSW visa with any provisional documents. will I get an appeal or no right to appeal. What is the chance of me getting an appeal and buying time to complete my documents.

Secondly, does tha pass date of course is late then the last date of PSW visa. Will those documents helpful in getting the PSW visa.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 pm

you will get an appeal if the law dictates that you are entitled to one, the documents that you submit with your application are not relevent to whether or not you will have a right of appeal. Presuming you are applying from within the UK, you will get a right of appeal if you make a valid in time application, and if by the time your application is decided, you have no further leave to remain in the UK, you will get a right of appeal.

However, the evidence you can submit in PBS appeals is restricted, and you cannot submit evidence in an appeal that was not submitted with the application.