ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Re: Good news

Post by zahirsona » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 am

mojo87 wrote:Very good news, my hubby got rc on 20 jan received, total time 2months since applied. Have done it with solicitor. Mashallah.
It's good news mojo87 but plz write your time line when u send and when u got COA and when u got RC plz
Zkhan

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 am

aluter wrote:
ribenamango wrote:
aluter wrote:Hiya
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to work full time while i am waiting for my CoA to arrive? I currently have a job but it is only 19hr a week and i was wondering if i took my marriage certificate and spouses passport they will be willing to increase my contracted hours?
thanks
i am pretty sure that your legal status changes as soon as your married.COA is just a proof of that,no harm in trying doe plus your employer can phone HO employee checking service to confirm.good luck
I spoke to work and they said i needed to show proof so would have to wait for the COA.

Out of curiosity Ribenamango, why was ur RC refused after 5months??????. It is crazy after such a long time of waiting :(
any update guys for november application? timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa and eea1 approved 12/12/2011 still in the game waiting for RD CARD. ribenamango i feel sorry for you to get refuse after 5 month waiting, can you tell us why you got refused after such long time?? and do you have the right to appeal???

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 pm

aluter wrote:
ribenamango wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to work full time while i am waiting for my CoA to arrive? I currently have a job but it is only 19hr a week and i was wondering if i took my marriage certificate and spouses passport they will be willing to increase my contracted hours?
thanks
i am pretty sure that your legal status changes as soon as your married.COA is just a proof of that,no harm in trying doe plus your employer can phone HO employee checking service to confirm.good luck
I spoke to work and they said i needed to show proof so would have to wait for the COA.

Out of curiosity Ribenamango, why was ur RC refused after 5months??????. It is crazy after such a long time of waiting :(
any update guyss i think am gonna wait for everrrrrrrrrrr 5 month since i applied and 4 month since i resubmmite with more eviedince they required. timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa&eea1 12/12/2011 RD CARD nothing yet????????????????????????????????????????????? why they refuse you after 5 month ribenamangoooo ? ?

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 pm

aluter wrote:
ribenamango wrote:
thanks

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm

aluter wrote:
ribenamango wrote:
thanks

hi mates my lawyer sent letter to home office simpley state that we submmite application 4 month ago and we are awaiting the outcome of application letter date 27/2/2012

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

I sent my application for eea2 on the 2th of December

COA received on the 10th of jan 2012

still waiting for RC although I doubt ill get it before end of march

anyone else from dec waiting

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:44 am

Samelamin wrote:I sent my application for eea2 on the 2th of December

COA received on the 10th of jan 2012

still waiting for RC although I doubt ill get it before end of march

anyone else from dec waiting
hi mite just one question if some body got COA then the HO want more documents or evideance any body know about this
Zkhan

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 am

Gubi2004 wrote:Did you apply with solicitor or on your own? 5 month o my god am so upset for you and for myself they treat us so bad I don't want to swear, did you recive eea1? I think you will need to contact the solviet and start now inform the home office that you need an answer before 6 month otherwise you call the eu am angry
any update guyssssssssssssss. :roll:

sweetypie1

Post by sweetypie1 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

Gubi2004

Did your laywer got any respond from HO?
I sent enquiry about our application one week ago and never got any reply.... We applied for EEA2 on 17th October, recieved COA after 3weeks....
On 17th Jan we recieved the letter with request of more evidence of the marriage ( photograps etc.) - dont understand why but oh well, we subbmited all extra evidence 1 week after....
Now we still waiting.... more then 4months now....

Malwina

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am

sweetypie1 wrote:Gubi2004

Did your laywer got any respond from HO?
I sent enquiry about our application one week ago and never got any reply.... We applied for EEA2 on 17th October, recieved COA after 3weeks....
On 17th Jan we recieved the letter with request of more evidence of the marriage ( photograps etc.) - dont understand why but oh well, we subbmited all extra evidence 1 week after....
Now we still waiting.... more then 4months now....

Malwina
NOTHING YET SO FAR. MY APPLICATION TODAY 4 MONTH AND KEEP COUNTING. I THINK AM GONNA WAIT FOR EVER DISGRACE BIG TIME

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:28 am

sent the home office an email about the delay with my application

will fill you in if and when i get a reply

How many Dec applicants are here anyways?

aliglig
Newly Registered

Post by aliglig » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:40 pm

any update guys for november application? timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa and eea1 approved 12/12/2011 still in the game waiting for RD CARD. ribenamango i feel sorry for you to get refuse after 5 month waiting, can you tell us why you got refused after such long time?? and do you have the right to appeal???[/quote]

I applied my EEA2 @17 of Nov, and received my passport on 21 Feb 2012, waiting for a little bit than 3 month~~ but my RD has been issued @ 1Feb, it took tham 20 days to send my documents back...

bandor
Newly Registered

Post by bandor » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 pm

applied Dec 15
received COA Jan 17
waiting for RC

chippy
Newly Registered

EEA2 19 December 2011

Post by chippy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Im waiting for my resident card EEA2 i applied with my wife on 19 December and received COA on the 19 January 2012 issued on the 17 Jan. Soon i will be requesting my wifes passport back and hopefully i will get my RC with it.

Gubi2004

Re: EEA2 19 December 2011

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 am

chippy wrote:Im waiting for my resident card EEA2 i applied with my wife on 19 December and received COA on the 19 January 2012 issued on the 17 Jan. Soon i will be requesting my wifes passport back and hopefully i will get my RC with it.
any news or update guysssss??? anybody applied in november 2011 ?????????????????/

Gubi2004

any update???????//

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 am

hi guys any good news or updateeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????// november applications anybodyyyyyyyyyyy got rd card?????????/ my timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa 12/12/2011 rd card waiting???????????????????????????/

Ikonkar
India

Re: any update???????//

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 am

Gubi2004 wrote:hi guys any good news or updateeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????// november applications anybodyyyyyyyyyyy got rd card?????????/ my timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa 12/12/2011 rd card waiting???????????????????????????/
Hi Gubi2004,
As you wanted to know about November 2011 applicants please see below my timeline, I applied on the 9th of November, I would suggest you to write them an email with polite request etc etc.....

Hope you get your RC very soon.

Thanks
Ish
===============================================
Ikonkar wrote:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to update you regarding my EE2 residence application.......

Application sent:09/11/2011
HO received :10/11/2011
COA issued (permission to work): 06/12/2011
COA received :10/12/2011
Waiting for RC...... :/

I'm married to an eu national (she's in full time employment). I was just wondering can HO refuse my application because I was or I still am an overstayer??...... or once the COA has been issued it's all plane sailing from now!!!.........

Thanks in advance for your replies....

God Bless
==============================================

PEOPLE.................................................LUCK FRIDAY THE 13th for me!!!!

Got my RC today I'm ever so happy. My history as above. Below are the timelines.
Requested passports: 03/01/2012 - via email. Followed up with a phone call on the 10/01/2012.
RC Issued: 05/01/2012
RC Received: 13/01/2012 (I enclosed a big special delivery PP envelope at the time of my application).

Applied without help of solicitors, but I give credits to all the members on this forum for a great support!! It did work for me. I wrote all the covering letters/emails my self and was pretty confident about the decision.

Even the chased up email I sent was perfectly done by me, but again credit goes to the almighty GOD & the supporting members of this forum.

Thanks, Good Luck to all, & GOD BLESS.

IKonkar

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Ikonkar wrote:
Gubi2004 wrote:hi guys any good news or updateeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????// november applications anybodyyyyyyyyyyy got rd card?????????/ my timeline so far 2/11/2011 coa 12/12/2011 rd card waiting???????????????????????????/
Hi Gubi2004,
As you wanted to know about November 2011 applicants please see below my timeline, I applied on the 9th of November, I would suggest you to write them an email with polite request etc etc.....

Thanks
Ish
Ikonkar wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm married to an eu national (she's in full time employment). I was just wondering can HO refuse my application because I was or I still am an overstayer??...... or once the COA has been issued it's all plane sailing from now!!!.........

God Bless

PEOPLE.................................................LUCK FRIDAY THE 13th for me!!!!

Got my RC today I'm ever so happy. My history as above. Below are the timelines.
Requested passports: 03/01/2012 - via email. Followed up with a phone call on the 10/01/2012.
RC Received: 13/01/2012 (I enclosed a big special delivery PP envelope at the time of my application).

Applied without help of solicitors, but I give credits to all the members on this forum for a great support!! It did work for me. I wrote all the covering letters/emails my self and was pretty confident about the decision.

Even the chased up email I sent was perfectly done by me, but again credit goes to the almighty GOD & the supporting members of this forum.

IKonkar
thanks mate for your replay, i do apprciate, i have lawyer and he sent them letter last week but still no answer yet. i applied as unmarried partner in durable relationship, and we have a 4 month baby together , we sent the birth certifcate as well ,

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Gubi2004 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:
Hi Gubi2004,

Thanks
Ish
Ikonkar wrote:
Hi guys,

God Bless

IKonkar
thanks mate for your replay, i do apprciate, i have lawyer and he sent them letter last week but still no answer yet. i applied as unmarried partner in durable relationship, and we have a 4 month baby together , we sent the birth certifcate as well ,
i need to ask you,the home office holding my passport since they refused my application for indfinte leave to remaine before as i was married to british citizen, and when i applied for eea2 we sent the application without my passport which they hold then the home office requested my passport so my lawyer write to them indicate that they hold it in my old file. do you think this what cause the delay????????

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

i need to ask you,the home office holding my passport since they refused my application for indfinte leave to remaine before as i was married to british citizen, and when i applied for eea2 we sent the application without my passport which they hold then the home office requested my passport so my lawyer write to them indicate that they hold it in my old file. do you think this what cause the delay????????
Hi mate,
when you applied for EEA2 did you submit your divorce certificate (decree absolute) with your application? I know its bit personal question but on what grounds they refused your ILR?? guess you were issued spouse visa for 2 years prior to applying for ILR??
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks & GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Ikonkar wrote:
Hi mate,
when you applied for EEA2 did you submit your divorce certificate (decree absolute) with your application? I know its bit personal question but on what grounds they refused your ILR?? guess you were issued spouse visa for 2 years prior to applying for ILR??
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks & GOD BLESS
Ikonkar
thanks for your replay and intrest to answer me, i was refused IRL cause i got divorce with my xwife during the descion time and she informed the home office. and yes i was 2 years spouse visa, and i did submite my decree absolute with my eea2 application applied for eea1&eea2 on 2/11/2011 coa and eea1 approved 12/12/2011 still waiting rd card,

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Mate,

Further to your previous message, you applied EEA2 on the basis of un-married partners with 4 months old baby, so you must have provided them with the evidence of you two cohabiting for 2 years or more?

GOD BLESS
IKONKAR

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Ikonkar wrote:Hi Mate,

Further to your previous message, you applied EEA2 on the basis of un-married partners with 4 months old baby, so you must have provided them with the evidence of you two cohabiting for 2 years or more?

GOD BLESS
IKONKAR
hi mate, i did sumbite evidence that our relation is durable but we been together for 1 year and 4 month only but my lawyer said its ok as long as we got a child together so this will be prove that the relation is durable as eu law dosent need to be 2 years as long as the relation is durable

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Gubi2004 wrote:

GOD BLESS
IKONKAR
hi mate, i did sumbite evidence that our relation is durable but we been together for 1 year and 4 month only but my lawyer said its ok as long as we got a child together so this will be prove that the relation is durable as eu law dosent need to be 2 years as long as the relation is durable
You should be OK, my guess is as good as yours as to how long you'll need to wait??!! Your passport is in there possession so it's just a matter of case worker making the decision which I think will be in your favour as your baby is involved, and the EU law overides the UK law (i.e. cohabiting for 2 years). So in short keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best result. I would rather wait until 6 months are finished before chasing them given the complexity of your case. I understand you're not the only one with these kind of unique cases but unfortunately, home office tends to drag these as far as they can till they are on the verge of issuing a status document.

GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Ikonkar wrote:
Gubi2004 wrote:

GOD BLESS
IKONKAR
You should be OK, my guess is as good as yours as to how long you'll need to wait??!! Your passport is in there possession so it's just a matter of case worker making the decision which I think will be in your favour as your baby is involved, and the EU law overides the UK law (i.e. cohabiting for 2 years). So in short keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best result. I would rather wait until 6 months are finished before chasing them given the complexity of your case. I understand you're not the only one with these kind of unique cases but unfortunately, home office tends to drag these as far as they can till they are on the verge of issuing a status document.

GOD BLESS
Ikonkar
thanks mate for your advise hope soon i can go back to work as i lost my job cause of this mess