ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS AT CROYDON

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyamekye

ILR SUCCESS AT CROYDON

Post by nyamekye » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi y'all i got an ILR (SET M) at Croydon yesterday. it was very easy and not stressfull at all. i wanna take this oppurtunity to thank the moderators and everyone for the advise and assistance in diverse ways. this forum has been of tremendous help to me and my family. i got loads of info here anytime i visited the site and it helped me process my application without any hassle. God bless y'all.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: ILR SUCCESS AT CROYDON

Post by rubina20102010 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 pm

nyamekye wrote:Hi y'all i got an ILR (SET M) at Croydon yesterday. it was very easy and not stressfull at all. i wanna take this oppurtunity to thank the moderators and everyone for the advise and assistance in diverse ways. this forum has been of tremendous help to me and my family. i got loads of info here anytime i visited the site and it helped me process my application without any hassle. God bless y'all.
Congr8, Can you please list down your documents here...

thanks,
Rubi

nyamekye

Post by nyamekye » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanx!

I have set out below a list of what I presented.
1 me & my husband's passports
2 marriage certificate
3 tenancy agreement
4 council tax statements
5 last 3 months utility bills and several to cover the 2 years
6 our bank statements for the last 3 months and several to cover the last 2 years
7 our P60's (optional)
8 our last 3 months wage slips and several to cover the last 2 years
9 Life in the UK Test certificate
10 passport photos for both of us
11 mobile phone & credit card statements
12 gp/dentist letters 
13 letters from several sources covering the two years