ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

duartion to transfer rc from sheet of paper to new passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SIMSIMA
Newly Registered

duartion to transfer rc from sheet of paper to new passport

Post by SIMSIMA » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

i recently sent back the rc card issued on a sheet of paper with my new passport for the transfer to be made on the passport

did anyone had the same problem and how long did it take for the transfer and return of documents

reda
Member of Standing

Re: duartion to transfer rc from sheet of paper to new passp

Post by reda » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 am

SIMSIMA wrote:i recently sent back the rc card issued on a sheet of paper with my new passport for the transfer to be made on the passport

did anyone had the same problem and how long did it take for the transfer and return of documents

the same time as new application as you will be in the same queue,however your case is straightforward as soon as your file reach the case worker count few days and your passport with the sticker will be back to you.