ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CLEAN "SAR" MEANS THERE'S NO CRIMINAL RECORD IN HO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lahore2664
BANNED

CLEAN "SAR" MEANS THERE'S NO CRIMINAL RECORD IN HO

Post by lahore2664 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Hello All,
Recently I received my SAR from UKBA. I wanted to see my history and it has come clean and no such issue. I never knew until few days ago that fare evasion or penalty is a criminal offense if the penalty is not paid. I remember for being caught twice in 2008 for fare evasion ( never intended to commit such fraud for merely 2 pounds) just happened becuse of my sillyness and careless ness. I partially paid the penalties like £5 at each occasion and remaining promised to pay later. I then gave them my address and name etc but never received letter or demand etc. I changed addresses alot during that time and don’t know if they actually issued some reminders or demands. I then totally forgot that like this never happened until i recently see some discussion on this blog.
My SAR is clean and does not say any such thing. I am Experian member and there is no such CCJ on my record. Please advise if i should chill or start panicking? My ILR is due in couple of months time.
Many thanks for reading and answering.

lahore2664
BANNED

Re: CLEAN "SAR" MEANS THERE'S NO CRIMINAL RECORD I

Post by lahore2664 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 pm

lahore2664 wrote:Hello All,
Recently I received my SAR from UKBA. I wanted to see my history and it has come clean and no such issue. I never knew until few days ago that fare evasion or penalty is a criminal offense if the penalty is not paid. I remember for being caught twice in 2008 for fare evasion ( never intended to commit such fraud for merely 2 pounds) just happened becuse of my sillyness and careless ness. I partially paid the penalties like £5 at each occasion and remaining promised to pay later. I then gave them my address and name etc but never received letter or demand etc. I changed addresses alot during that time and don’t know if they actually issued some reminders or demands. I then totally forgot that like this never happened until i recently see some discussion on this blog.
My SAR is clean and does not say any such thing. I am Experian member and there is no such CCJ on my record. Please advise if i should chill or start panicking? My ILR is due in couple of months time.
Many thanks for reading and answering.
Can anyone please reply?

miyazi78

Post by miyazi78 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi I am not the expert or a legal person to answer your question. But I can share some of my experience.

First of all SAR file doesn't contain any information About your criminal or civil judgement . It's contain only your Application rise date and the date of ur application out come . It also contain your all of ur application record along with ur submitted evidence any ur landing card .

So it's not wise to consider SAR file as check ur criminal conviction .

Second , I understand that you are a member of experien pAid service . You know better than that u have or havent any civil judgment . Be mind that you will be update all of your previous address to experien to find out , is there any ccj against ur name .
And last plz do ur crb check with Scotland disclosure or any othe umbrella company . If you crb comes clean so don't be afraid of .

Miyazi

angelloveguy

Post by angelloveguy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

You need to fill a a form which are available from any police station. that form is "Freedam of Information Act form" thru which you can get all your criminal details. they charge you £10 and you will receive that information in post. if your report is clean then that means no convictions. Experian or CRB doesn't give you that information.