ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I submit EEA1 and EEA2 together?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

theuniverse

Can I submit EEA1 and EEA2 together?

Post by theuniverse » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi everyone, just wanted to post my EEA2, but thought it won't do any harm by applying for EE1 for my wife too(she is an EU citizen, I'm not), do you think I can post both application forms in 1 envelope and if I can, how do I address it?
Thanks!

boloney

Re: Can I submit EEA1 and EEA2 together?

Post by boloney » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 pm

theuniverse wrote:Hi everyone, just wanted to post my EEA2, but thought it won't do any harm by applying for EE1 for my wife too(she is an EU citizen, I'm not), do you think I can post both application forms in 1 envelope
Thanks!
yes you can.

aliglig
Newly Registered

Post by aliglig » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 pm

theuniverse wrote:Hi everyone, just wanted to post my EEA2, but thought it won't do any harm by applying for EE1 for my wife too(she is an EU citizen, I'm not), do you think I can post both application forms in 1 envelope and if I can, how do I address it?
Thanks!
Yes you can, send them to the EEA2 application address

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 am

its better to send them together as it makes the process faster than the single application. i got mine in 3 months or bit less...

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Punjab wrote:its better to send them together as it makes the process faster than the single application. i got mine in 3 months or bit less...
No, it does not. Whether you send EEA1+EEA2 or just EEA2, you send exactly the same pack of supporting documents.