ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL OCTOBER applicants POST here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazlee

Re: ALL OCTOBER applicants POST here

Post by shazlee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:14 am

inso wrote:
shazlee wrote:0114 207 6020 is like for ever busy (I tried in non working hours).
Although I cannot comment on the outcome (my gut feeling says don't worry about their response; you'll have to wait for the docs in any case regardless of the decision), I have to agree on that number. I used skype and just hit dial continually for 15-20 times in a row before finally getting through...
My last two calls to HO was on +441142074074 (which were easily answered)
I am trying +44114 207 6020

shazlee

Post by shazlee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:10 am

Alhamdullilah,
I call 6020 and without any hasitation they gave info.

YES its is approved. :)

I will wait for documents now.

Thanks again all who helped.
Good luck to who applied.

root

Post by root » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:10 am

what r ur timelines and from where u applied?

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 am

Congrats shazlee

My application reached home office on 19th October

Can I know how many off you applied on the same date & waiting?

Anybody applied before October 10 & still not assigned to caseworker?

237q
Newly Registered

Post by 237q » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:40 am

Application Reached 20-Oct-2006
CC Charged 20-Oct-2006
Ref.No not yet received but I have mentioned my 1st application Ref.No
HO will issue the new Ref. or not
Second Application

Any senior member please

root

Post by root » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:43 pm

Today I called still same answer application is in final stages and v will reach decision very shortly. I hope Inshallah all will b good

syedajmal
Newly Registered

My Update

Post by syedajmal » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:42 pm

Finally I guess my application is with them

Applying in HSMP Over 28 from USA, Nationality Indian

Application Sent : Oct/19/2006
CC verification from VISA : Oct/25/2006
CC finally charged : Oct/30/2006
Current status : Waiting for Case Worker.

Points Claimed:
BE, India:15
Exp:25 ( Could have claimed more but didn't)
Earning:25
Spouse: 0 ( Could have claimed it)

The way I have approaced is to meet the 65 points and avoided using my spuse's achievement and claiming 35 for Exp. Hopefully that should make it easy for the caseworked to approve it.

Will keep you all posted when i hear anything new.

Thanks again for everybody on this post for all the help :D

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Re: My application status

Post by hsmper6thOct » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:24 pm

02 Nov: Called again on the ***6020 number (direct HSMP number), was told the materials were still with caseworker. documents were sent out for verification. Couldn't tell me how long it would take.
hsmper6thOct wrote:30 Oct: called again. It is with case workers and still pending. Receptionist told me the result may come out 'very soon, maybe at the end of the week, or early next week, or several weeks'. suggested me call back on Friday.
hsmper6thOct wrote:Updated a bit:
27 Oct: called again. The materials were with a case worker. wounldn't tell me how long it will take or the status.
hsmper6thOct wrote:posted it before but just got updated.

Category: under 28 In country
education: 30
work experience : 25
past earnings: 50
Total: 110

Application sent:5-OCT-2006
HO Received: 6-Oct-2006
Ref No Received: 7-Oct-2006
CC charged: 9th Oct 2006
17 Oct 2006: Awaiting allocation for a caseworker
26 Oct 2006: Just called, primilinary decision made, but need to be confirmed in the final stage to make sure that 'they don't make mistakes'. They suggested me call again on Monday to check the result, which will be definitely made (and the application documents would be sent back to me by then). I then called my previous company but they said they had never received any enquiry. What would be the possible result? I asked him indirectly but he would not disclose any info at this stage because the result had not been finalised.

docitduo

Re: ALL OCTOBER applicants POST here

Post by docitduo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:31 pm

Hi Shazlee,

Your documents did not reach HO on 12-Oct., it was just that you received a reference no. on 11/12-Oct. Depending on how you sent the application on 29-Sep., it would have reached HO anyday between 02-Oct to 06-Oct. !!

regards
shazlee wrote:I have following status

Docs sent: 29/Sep/06
Email got with Ref No.: 11/Oct/2006
Email got : 1/Nov/2006 " Your HSMP application has been processed, and your decision letter and documents have been dispatched by airmail on 26th October 2006."
I called twice, with request to give me the decision by phone But HO people said I have wait for airmail. Which might take 12weeks (max).

Can some guide if they refuse to disclose the decision by phone or by email, that means the decision is negative?

uae_nri
Newly Registered

Post by uae_nri » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:47 pm

Well this was my second attempt at HSMP and unfortunately it has been refused yet again.

What surprises me is that in my first refusal (last year) I was given 40 points (15 for education and 25 for work exp) and denied the 25 for past earnings and on the second I was given only 15 points (for education) and denied that for both past earnings and work exp.

I applied this time around with exactly the same documentation as I did the last time. I have worked for the same company and the fact that I have been given a raise in my salary led me to apply to gain the 25 needed points for earnings.

Reason's Given for Refusal.

- Work Exp - Letter from employer does not detail my job responsibilities (I dunno why they gave me the points last time with the same documents. I claimed 35 they gave 25 ( maybe I was lucky!!)

- Past Earnings
I did provide them with two evidence i.e wageslips and bank statements but for some reason they considered my salary on the letter from my employer which does not include my gross salary. Also they mention that my wageslips are on plain A4 paper and need to be endorsed by my employer.

I guess the members on the can learn a few facts from my refusal.

- Points awarded in previous application need not be the awarded again even if the same documentation is used.

- Read the Case worker guidance notes carefully. I did miss the part where they say wageslip on plain A4 need to be endorsed by the employer but they did except it the last time, only reason they gave was it was less then 40K. I guess even if I apply for a review they would reject it anyway.

I would like to thank all the members on this board for their help and feedback and wish all the best for the rest of the members to get their HSMP.

God Bless you all.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:49 pm

Hi All
I am really surprise to get different info from HO

Today 2nd Nov at 09:34 they wrote by e-mail-
"Thank you for your email. The case is still under consideration and is in the final stage. We will inform you shortly with the outcome."

Then I infm that I need to get document by courier.Then they reply same day(2nd Nov)at 14:42-
"Thank you for your email. Your decision was made yesterday and letter and documents sent out same day 01/11 by airmail."

then I call them at about 15:15 and some infm me that the case is in final stage and not yet decided.

I am really confused which info is correct ???? any one have same situation ?

Thanks
Rubablu

inso

Post by inso » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:02 pm

Rubablu wrote:any one have same situation ?
Yup, exact same situation here. It seems the front office isn't always up-to-date with the status of your case; by the time we were informed that we've been approved, the documents had already been dispatched a day before, and we wanted to use a courier as well :(

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:47 pm

inso wrote:
Rubablu wrote:any one have same situation ?
Yup, exact same situation here. It seems the front office isn't always up-to-date with the status of your case; by the time we were informed that we've been approved, the documents had already been dispatched a day before, and we wanted to use a courier as well :(
Hi inso
You are lucky that you know your result.Still I do not know my result.
Same time only God knows i will get my original dox or not.

thanks
Rubablu
Last edited by Rubablu on Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inso

Post by inso » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:53 pm

Rubablu wrote:You are lucky that you know your result.Still I do not know my result.
Same time only good knows i will get my original dox or not.
Unfortunately, only the *6020 number will give you your result, so just keep on calling it... It seems to be permanently engaged, but keep on redialing. I too hope that between the two post services involved that our docs make it back safely! :O

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:03 pm

inso wrote:
Rubablu wrote:You are lucky that you know your result.Still I do not know my result.
Same time only good knows i will get my original dox or not.
Unfortunately, only the *6020 number will give you your result, so just keep on calling it... It seems to be permanently engaged, but keep on redialing. I too hope that between the two post services involved that our docs make it back safely! :O
Hi inso
Unfortunately, I call the *6020 number and got info that this is at final stage and not yet decided.I do not understand what would be the best way.I already passed them email.

Thanks
Rubablu

inso

Post by inso » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 pm

Rubablu wrote:Unfortunately, I call the *6020 number and got info that this is at final stage and not yet decided.I do not understand what would be the best way.I already passed them email.
Patience is the only thing left -- we had the same frustration. Just wait for the front office to get their record straight, and just call once every day...

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:17 am

Rubablu wrote:Hi All
"Thank you for your email. The case is still under consideration and is in the final stage. We will inform you shortly with the outcome."
Rubablu
I am also in same situation and once I got different answer but from then from 6020 is saying same in final stage. I dont know when they will decide.

gundep
Newly Registered

Post by gundep » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:02 am

Hi Akash,

Hope you read this message.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Can u help me advising how u managed to get the experience certificate from wipro. I am also sailing in the same boat. I am applying for hsmp in a weeks time from now. so i need exp . certificate from wipro with roles and resp. pl guide me how to get the same.
my email id is lakshmi.gundepudi@wipro.com or me.monk@gmail.com

thanks a lot in advance
lakshmi narayana

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:55 am

gundep wrote:Hi Akash,

Can u help me advising how u managed to get the experience certificate from wipro. I am also sailing in the same boat. I am applying for hsmp in a weeks time from now. so i need exp . certificate from wipro with roles and resp. pl guide me how to get the same.

thanks a lot in advance
lakshmi narayana
Hi,

I have sent you message. Pls check ur Message Inbox. You can call me on 9980845688. Bye.

Regards,

Akash...

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:30 am

Some people refuse to understand logic :x

Couldn't you both have used PM to exchange contact details ?? rather than cluttering this discussion thread with "unrelated" information :cry: :cry:
A "highly skilled" potential applicant advertising his cell no. and official email address on a public site ... :shock: :wink:
AkashS wrote:
gundep wrote:Hi Akash,

thanks a lot in advance
lakshmi narayana
Hi,

I have sent you message. Pls check ur Message Inbox. You can call me on 9980845688. Bye.

Regards,

Akash...

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:04 am

I called again today and same frustrating answer, its in final stages and decision will b made as soon as possible.

can anybody guess whats this 'final stage' means

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:07 am

Hi Root,
can you please tell actually when your case gone to caseworker? and for how many days it is with them now?.

Based on that we can infer something..

Usually what I noted is, if it is with caseworker for more than a week, then it is usually going for verification and further delayed

if it is accepted without verification or rejected , it is not residing with caseworker for more than 2 days

and have you claimed points for both earning & experience?

inso

Post by inso » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:13 am

root wrote:can anybody guess whats this 'final stage' means
We've been told that this is the final review that's always done by a manager after the case worker has finished with the preliminary review, "so that mistakes aren't made." Don't know what that means in practice, though.

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:17 am

hari,

as far as they told me my case was assigned to caseworker on 26-OCT and after then same reply of final stages.

i also emailed caseworker , he also told me that decision is expected shortly... so what do u think whats going on

i have claimed for both exp and past earnings and all was straight.
I asked 6020 have they sent my app for verification he said NO.

if caseworker said decision is expected shortly then it means no verification right..? what do u think
Last edited by root on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:20 am

inso wrote:
root wrote:can anybody guess whats this 'final stage' means
We've been told that this is the final review that's always done by a manager after the case worker has finished with the preliminary review, "so that mistakes aren't made." Don't know what that means in practice, though.
Yup, I think it is only the manager who decides on whether to send document for verification or not.. and not casewoker and that is the only thing which will make decision delayed