ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent pls help FLR(O)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mollydog
Newly Registered

urgent pls help FLR(O)

Post by mollydog » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm

hi all i realy need ur help on my application which i submitted on the 19th of oct 2011 and i got a confermation one week later from the HO that my application was recieved and will be allocated to a case worker. but i just got a letter yesterday from the HO that i need to send the folling document:

-(passport and should show entry into the uk)
-(indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter)
-(Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us)
-(Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK)

for my passport i sent a writng letter along with my application explaining why my passport was not included (missing) i even add a photo-copy of my passport and VISA i used in entring the country. i dont understand why they want it now after my explanation.

and for indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter i dont know what to do on that as me, my wife and daughter live together as a family.

For Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us. i sent all bills, statements, marriage certificates, photos, everything that has got my name and my wife's name on it dont know what else they want.

Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK: i dont know how to go about it

pls tell me what to do as they gave me just 3weeks to send them back.

just to let u know i came into the country 2008 with a 6months visitors, married to a british and my daughter also a british and my applicaton is on FLR(o). pls i have only got 3weeks pls help.

justice12
Algeria

Re: urgent pls help FLR(O)

Post by justice12 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 pm

mollydog wrote:hi all i realy need ur help on my application which i submitted on the 19th of oct 2011 and i got a confermation one week later from the HO that my application was recieved and will be allocated to a case worker. but i just got a letter yesterday from the HO that i need to send the folling document:

-(passport and should show entry into the uk)
-(indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter)
-(Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us)
-(Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK)

for my passport i sent a writng letter along with my application explaining why my passport was not included (missing) i even add a photo-copy of my passport and VISA i used in entring the country. i dont understand why they want it now after my explanation.

and for indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter i dont know what to do on that as me, my wife and daughter live together as a family.

For Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us. i sent all bills, statements, marriage certificates, photos, everything that has got my name and my wife's name on it dont know what else they want.

Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK: i dont know how to go about it

pls tell me what to do as they gave me just 3weeks to send them back.

just to let u know i came into the country 2008 with a 6months visitors, married to a british and my daughter also a british and my applicaton is on FLR(o). pls i have only got 3weeks pls help.
Hi mollydog any update in your setuation ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Please continue in your previous topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.