ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Employment Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chauhanm
BANNED

Tier 1 General Employment Query

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello All Members,

I am just new on this forum and need your help.

I am currently working part-time pensions accountant and part-time self employed bookkeeper.

My employment is in cotract until my visa expirty date. My employer will not provide me a letter saying that he is a permanent employee however they can confirm that once visa has been renewed my rolling cotract will be renewed.

My question is:
1. Is it complusory to show UKBA that I am holding part-time permanent position?
I will highly appreciate your comments and help.
Thanks

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 pm

No
Manka

az0010
Newly Registered

Earnings/Employment

Post by az0010 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Manka10 wrote:No

I am going to apply for my Tier 1 General Extension in March. I need help on following matter:

I am currently running a limited company as Director on full-time basis. I have following earnings:

1. I have withdrawn around GBP XXXX as salary from my company during the last 12 months.
2. I have withdrawn GBP XXXXX as dividend from my company during the last 12 months.

Question1: What should I consider myself when answering the application form's question B26:

The applicant should indicate whether they consider themselves to be employed or self-employed:

Question 2: Which evidence should I provide as source of earnings. Currently I have following things with me:

1. Personal Bank Statement showing both Salaries & Dividends
2. Salary Slips for last 12 months
3. Dividend Vouchers
4. Accountant letter
5. Business Bank Statement
6. Company's Business Accounts - The one I submitted to HMRC
7. Invoices & Invoice Summary Report

Note: I don't want to send too much documentation to make the case complicated/confusing. So please tell me the minimum and required documents I should Post with my application.

chauhanm
BANNED

thank you manka

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Manka10 wrote:No
thank you manka

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 pm

as long as you meet the points criteria, your tier 1 will be extended. you don't need any letter from you employer and doesn't matter whether you are on permanent or part time employment (one could even be unemployed).