ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GP visit card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaylass
Newly Registered

GP visit card

Post by kaylass » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi all, I have just joined this forum and have learnt quite a few things while going through the posts which is important for me as I intend to soon apply for naturalisation based on 5 years residence.

I have a query on '9.3 HAVE YOU BEEN IN RECEIPT OF A SOCIAL ASSISTANCE PAYMENT OR OTHER STATE SUPPORT IN THE PAST 3 YEARS' on the naturalisation application form. My wife, my son and myself had a GP visit card which expired in september 2010 but we didn't renewed it. Can anybody advise what should I answer for this question.

Many thanks.

rlow68

Re: GP visit card

Post by rlow68 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 pm

kaylass wrote:Hi all, I have just joined this forum and have learnt quite a few things while going through the posts which is important for me as I intend to soon apply for naturalisation based on 5 years residence.

I have a query on '9.3 HAVE YOU BEEN IN RECEIPT OF A SOCIAL ASSISTANCE PAYMENT OR OTHER STATE SUPPORT IN THE PAST 3 YEARS' on the naturalisation application form. My wife, my son and myself had a GP visit card which expired in september 2010 but we didn't renewed it. Can anybody advise what should I answer for this question.

Many thanks.
It does not affect your application, good luck to you