ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question related to maintenance of three months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mr.mzm
Newly Registered

question related to maintenance of three months

Post by mr.mzm » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi,

I was reading 161 of the guidance notes.

it says that if the maintenance requirement does not meat against any of the applicant(main/dependent), all the applications including main applicant applicant will be refused.

it reminds me off the situation that my recent most statement was issued on 22nd of Feb and if i apply on 10th/12th(sat/mon) of march, there will be around 2+/3 weeks of my last bank statement. will there be any issue regarding maintaining of 3 months crieteria?

Kindly help me with an appropirate answer.

Thanks

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi,

This is an excerpt from the policy guidance. Page 30 to be exact for maintenance funds.

Please pay special attention to the part I have highlighted in bold

i) Personal bank or building society statements covering a consecutive 90 day period: The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application.

The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:
• the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the statement;
• the financial institution’s name and logo;
• any transactions during the 90 day period;
• that there are enough funds present in the account (the balance must always be at least £800) covering the 90 day period before the date of application;

With the information you have provided in your original question and with the assumption that you have maintained the right amount over the 90 day period, you are fine with the dates in question as they are within the one month window.

Kind Regards

mr.mzm
Newly Registered

Post by mr.mzm » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

great.
Thank you

:)