ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query regarding bank statement of Tier 4 Dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mamoona
Newly Registered

Urgent Query regarding bank statement of Tier 4 Dependent

Post by Mamoona » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello there,
Its an urgent query please. I am on Tier 4 student visa and doing PhD from University of Essex, UK on Govt. of Pakistan scholarship.
I want to apply the dependent visa of my husband. I maintained the Bank statement of more than £9000 for 28 days started from 1st feb. 2012 to 29 Feb. 2012. Now the problem is that my bank Lloyds TSB issued me the statement from 23rd of january 2012 to 29 Feb. 2012. It is my new account so the balance is very low in the start, after that my sponsor transfer the money into my account and one of my cousin send the money into my account, now all these transactions are shown in the bank statement. The bank is not issuing me the statement from 1st February 2012 to 29 February. Now I am very much upset that may be the entry clearance officer raise the objection on my previous transactions. Should I apply Visa for him on this statement?? because the rules are going to be change from 6 April 2012 and they are increasing the living cost. I am much worried. Can anyone please help me?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

there shouldn't be any problems as the requirement is only to show the balance for the last 28 days, doesn't matter about what the balance was before that. As long as your bank statement shows the required balance for atleast 28 days, and the date on statement is not more than 1 month before the time of application. Hope this helps..