ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation of grant for in-person PEO application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

utopia
Newly Registered

Confirmation of grant for in-person PEO application

Post by utopia » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello,

Very soon I'm due to apply in person at the Croydon PEO for a Tier 1 (General) extension. I understand that these days, the visa/residence permit is not stuck to the passport, rather a Biometric Residence Permit is despatched by post within a few days of the personal appointment.

My question is how will I officially get to know the outcome of my application on the day of my appointment? If my extension is approved, will I get some kind of a confirmation in writing from the Home Office when my passport is returned to me at the end of the day? Or is the arrival of the Biometric Residence Permit by post the only solid confirmation I can expect?

Regards,

Utopia

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Confirmation of grant for in-person PEO application

Post by UKBALoveStory » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

utopia wrote:Hello,

Very soon I'm due to apply in person at the Croydon PEO for a Tier 1 (General) extension. I understand that these days, the visa/residence permit is not stuck to the passport, rather a Biometric Residence Permit is despatched by post within a few days of the personal appointment.

My question is how will I officially get to know the outcome of my application on the day of my appointment? If my extension is approved, will I get some kind of a confirmation in writing from the Home Office when my passport is returned to me at the end of the day? Or is the arrival of the Biometric Residence Permit by post the only solid confirmation I can expect?

Regards,

Utopia
You will get confirmation verbally and in writing.