ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension. confused on age points

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abby92

Tier 1 extension. confused on age points

Post by abby92 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 am

I wonder if some one can help in this case.

One of my friends applied for tier 1 initial grant which was refused but he won the case in appeal and was granted leave to remain. all this process took nearly 6 months.

He was given 20 points for his age in the initial grant. would he get the same points in his extension even his case was decided in appeal and by the time he got his visa stamp, he had turned 28 that gives 10 points only.

hope my question makes sense to all

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 extension. confused on age points

Post by UKBALoveStory » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:06 pm

abby92 wrote:I wonder if some one can help in this case.

One of my friends applied for tier 1 initial grant which was refused but he won the case in appeal and was granted leave to remain. all this process took nearly 6 months.

He was given 20 points for his age in the initial grant. would he get the same points in his extension even his case was decided in appeal and by the time he got his visa stamp, he had turned 28 that gives 10 points only.

hope my question makes sense to all
He will get 20