ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP and Passport not received. why????? don't know Help!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mitesh84
Newly Registered

BRP and Passport not received. why????? don't know Help!!!!!

Post by Mitesh84 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I posted my PSW visa application on 8th Dec2011. I done my biometric on 20th Jan2012 in sheffield UKBA public inquiry office biometric center. After that till to-date (29th Feb2012)I am waiting for my documents and my passport with no decision on my application. Can I inquire about my application.PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OR SUGGEST THEIR OPINON IN THIS MATTER AS I AM SHORT OF IDEAS AND FEELING FUSTRATED SIMULTANEOUSLY. THANK YOU.[/i]

zfl86
Newly Registered

Re: BRP and Passport not received. why????? don't know Help!

Post by zfl86 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Mitesh84 wrote:I posted my PSW visa application on 8th Dec2011. I done my biometric on 20th Jan2012 in sheffield UKBA public inquiry office biometric center. After that till to-date (29th Feb2012)I am waiting for my documents and my passport with no decision on my application. Can I inquire about my application.PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OR SUGGEST THEIR OPINON IN THIS MATTER AS I AM SHORT OF IDEAS AND FEELING FUSTRATED SIMULTANEOUSLY. THANK YOU.[/i]
by the way I think you have already received the BRP and not got the passport and document yet? so... you may ask the UKBA contact number 08..

chendhurnathan
Newly Registered

Post by chendhurnathan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Mitesh,

I am also facing the same problem, went for Biometrics on 1st of february and still waiting for the result. All my friends who went of biometrics after me got the results. Have you tried contacting them ?

zfl86
Newly Registered

Post by zfl86 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 am

chendhurnathan wrote:Mitesh,

I am also facing the same problem, went for Biometrics on 1st of february and still waiting for the result. All my friends who went of biometrics after me got the results. Have you tried contacting them ?
Hi,did you get the BRP and wait for the passport or just wait for the BRP and passport??

chendhurnathan
Newly Registered

Post by chendhurnathan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm

No, I haven't received anything, What about your case.

zfl86
Newly Registered

Post by zfl86 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 pm

chendhurnathan wrote:No, I haven't received anything, What about your case.
you should call the 08 number and tell your suitation as soon as possible or sent the email!!

Mitesh84
Newly Registered

Post by Mitesh84 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:06 am

zfl86 wrote:
Mitesh84 wrote:I posted my PSW visa application on 8th Dec2011. I done my biometric on 20th Jan2012 in sheffield UKBA public inquiry office biometric center. After that till to-date (29th Feb2012)I am waiting for my documents and my passport with no decision on my application. Can I inquire about my application.PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OR SUGGEST THEIR OPINON IN THIS MATTER AS I AM SHORT OF IDEAS AND FEELING FUSTRATED SIMULTANEOUSLY. THANK YOU.[/i]
by the way I think you have already received the BRP and not got the passport and document yet? so... you may ask the UKBA contact number 08..
no I have not received anything from UKBA no BRP or passport or documents... anything that you can suggest which i can put in action????? and also can you plz pass me that 08 number and email for contacting UKBA plz.....

zfl86
Newly Registered

Post by zfl86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am

Mitesh84 wrote:
zfl86 wrote:
no I have not received anything from UKBA no BRP or passport or documents... anything that you can suggest which i can put in action????? and also can you plz pass me that 08 number and email for contacting UKBA plz.....
The number is 0870 606 7766 press 4 and then press 1; and you should link this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... biometric/#, the question of "What should you do if your biometric residence permit is not delivered" could settle your concern

Mitesh84
Newly Registered

Post by Mitesh84 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 am

zfl86 wrote:
Mitesh84 wrote:
zfl86 wrote:
The number is 0870 606 7766 press 4 and then press 1; and you should link this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... biometric/#, the question of "What should you do if your biometric residence permit is not delivered" could settle your concern
Thanks for the helpline number I will give them a call after the office re-opens today. but that website and the contents are still not eligible for my situation, as I have given my biometrics in January 2012 and after that I am still waiting to hear from UKBA. There is not even a single post or email or call to tell me about my situation. Hope when I ring them I will get a satisfactory answer. But what if they say "we can't complete your query as your application is not 6 months old" what shall i say to them to get my status of my application??????

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 am

your application has not been delayed for a significant period. You need to calm down and be patient.