ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi there can somebody help me

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nico2185
inactive

hi there can somebody help me

Post by nico2185 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

hello can somebody help with my appeal i received my appeal decision last january 25,2012 until now i haven't heard anything i called the first tier tribunal they told me i need to wait for 8weeks for the decision of the ukba but until i haven't heard anything can somebody help me or give me a contact number regarding the appeal
here's what said on my appeal::
I am satisfied on the available evidence, as clearly stated, of a documentary nature only,that the Respondent's decision in the present appeal before me appears to fall within the ambit of the decision of the court of appeal in sapkota, For this reason , I find that the respondent's decision was not not in accordance with the law and i allow the appellant's appeal to the limited extend that his application remains outstanding with the Respondent and he awaits a lawful decision
DECISION:
THE APPEAL IS ALLOWED TO THE LIMITED EXTEND THAT TE APPELANTS APPLICATION OUTSTANDING WITH THE RESPONDENT FOR A LAWFUL DECISON

PLEASE help me until now i don't have any news and its been 3 months now i don't have work please help me what I need to do please

MelC

Post by MelC » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

congratulations on your appeal.

i would suggest that you contact the UKBA directly, they don't like to hurry when they get beaten.

I have known people to wait a very long time and then once a couple of calls are made the correct decision appears.

some people also take things like this up with their local MP which may be an option.

but either way, call the UKBA directly
MelC

nico2185
inactive

hi

Post by nico2185 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

hi mel c thank you so much for the fast reply i will call them this week to ask them what is happening now on my case... do you know what are there contact number to call them directly thank you so much for the reply gobbles you