ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW application before decision of current student extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayoadebayo
Newly Registered

PSW application before decision of current student extension

Post by ayoadebayo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

hello all,

i have just received my MSc certificate and PSW letter after i passed my referral in Project.

However,i still have a tier 4 visa extension application at the home office due to the project failure. I want to know if i can make the PSW application to the home office before the outcome of the visa extension or still give the home office some more time,say three weeks for the decision of the visa extension.I did biometric enrolment on the 13th of February and my uni is highly trusted sponsor,so i just thought i should give them one month after the biometry enrolment before i start panicking.

Is it possible to make a visa application in another category while awaiting an outcome from home office like in my case?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Deleted -replied on wrong thread.

PSW WORRIES

ignoring my Posts> Pls Help.

Post by PSW WORRIES » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 am

Hey Guys, i wish to know if there are issues with the kind of questions i have been raising?

Since the advent of my immigration problems, i have been asking for advice from members who i thought were knowledgeable.

Events have since passed that would have been avoided if people in this fora simply replied my posts.

Apparently my posts have received very high hits, but ironically, all people do is read and not make suggestions as to how i can move forward.

Is my case so pathetic that an input cannot be made from respectable members of the forum.

Or is there something i have been doing wrongly?

Pls help, i am in deep shit!

ayoadebayo
Newly Registered

Post by ayoadebayo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:45 am

hi guys, decision on student visa extension has been made and my documents and visa received this morning. So i have one full month to prepare and apply for my PSW visa. I wouldnt need to vary application again.

Thanks guys