ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 am

IQU wrote:same i got letter from further processing team with new ref number(as i mention in last post)what is wording in your letter?
same as your letter...refering to my correspondence.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

everybody good luck for next week.

cnu

Post by cnu » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 pm

ad 307 wrote:does anyone know if you are claiming social welfar(part time worker) would effect citizenship.thanks
Actually id does not, but where possible, try to not access it.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

rayr7501 wrote:
Eastend wrote:
IQU wrote:is anybody know what is means of further processing.
There are two process in INIS

1. Initial process which means checking of application, GARDA report, social welfare report etc.

2. Further process which mean final checking with Garda, social welfare (these process are very quick takes maximum 6 weeks aprox) and signature of minister for approval.

if your file is in further process that mean you will get your approval within next 3-6 months depending on work load.

Hiya,
would ya kindly confirm your last statement ...did ya mean 3-6 months or weeks?thanks for replying...
Its in months not in weeks. Final processing means final and quick check of Garda, Social welfare and other reports (to check and verify the one's they have earlier) and prepration of file and to minister's office for approval.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am

ad 307 wrote:does anyone know if you are claiming social welfar(part time worker) would effect citizenship.thanks
I know one guy who was working 16 hours in a week and was getting claiming social and he have received his Naturlazation in Feb 2012. he was having this satutation for about 4 years before he get his CoN.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:33 am

good luck everybody

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:39 am

Alan Shatter (Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Defence; Dublin South, Fine Gael)
As the processing requirements and time taken to complete necessary checks vary from case to case, it is not possible to provide a specific date for determination of an individual application. However, I can say that I expect to make decisions on a large volume of 2011 applications in the coming months.

sonnyhind
Newly Registered

Post by sonnyhind » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

salem66 wrote:Alan Shatter (Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Defence; Dublin South, Fine Gael)
As the processing requirements and time taken to complete necessary checks vary from case to case, it is not possible to provide a specific date for determination of an individual application. However, I can say that I expect to make decisions on a large volume of 2011 applications in the coming months.
Can you indicate your source?

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 am

sonnyhind wrote:
salem66 wrote:Alan Shatter (Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Defence; Dublin South, Fine Gael)
http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2012-03-01.911.0

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

is anybody ring the citizenship divsion today? any update ......................................

sonnyhind
Newly Registered

Post by sonnyhind » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 pm

jonny321 wrote:
sonnyhind wrote:
http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2012-03-01.911.0
Awesome news that!

They appear to be working with a dual track, processing the backlog on one hand and not allowing fresh backlog to accumulate with new applications on the other.

Kudos to the minister and his staff!

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 pm

hello would you please tell me how u get ur new refrence number did you wrote to them.i wrote an letter 3 weeks ago to inquire about the current status of my application 2011 but still no answer from them.thanks if you please help me .
IQU wrote:just recieve the update letter from citizenship divsion today with my new refrence number 1xxxxxxCITZ11your application is under examination if you meet the stauatory requirement.once above requirement is completed in due course your application is forward to minister of justice to make decision. if in future you want to send further coresponde if quotes your new ref number 1xxxxxxcitz11 regards xxxxxxxxxx further processing officer .

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 pm

samchoopra --> same here .. i wrote a letter in asking about the status ..no reply from them yet ..
i hope what the minister said now on 2011 applicants finds some way for all of us .. btw i am a 2011 aug applicant based on 5 year residency

*$

dhang

Post by dhang » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:22 pm

samchoopra wrote:hello would you please tell me how u get ur new refrence number did you wrote to them.i wrote an letter 3 weeks ago to inquire about the current status of my application 2011 but still no answer from them.thanks if you please help me .
IQU wrote:just recieve the update letter from citizenship divsion today with my new refrence number 1xxxxxxCITZ11your application is under examination if you meet the stauatory requirement.once above requirement is completed in due course your application is forward to minister of justice to make decision. if in future you want to send further coresponde if quotes your new ref number 1xxxxxxcitz11 regards xxxxxxxxxx further processing officer .
I sent copy of my irish passport last monday in support to the applications of my children aside from the fact that my husband (naturalised) and younger son (irish born) being irish citizens. I got replied today saying that their applications are in advance stage. Would anybody clarify what advance stage mean please? Did someone in the forum get same wording?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 pm

dhang advanced stage woh that brilliant.so when ever next time citizenship batch will be issue approvals there is 90-99% chance to get your child application decided.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

i just update them my p60 from 2011 and payslips within 1 weeks i recieve letter with new ref number.

dhang

Post by dhang » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 am

IQU wrote:dhang advanced stage woh that brilliant.so when ever next time citizenship batch will be issue approvals there is 90-99% chance to get your child application decided.
thanks to your positive thought always IQU. just wonderin', are further processing and advanced stage the same? please define each if not.

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 am

Hi
Does anyone how long Garda report takes to be completed. Also when is the next citizenship cermony and any other news from people who called yesterday.

Thanks

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 pm

I also got the letter from Further Processing Team.
In this letter they provided new reference number and say that your app is being processed with a view to establish wheter you meet the statutory conditions and will be submitted to minister for decision when processing is complete.

I do not know what does it mean?

I applied in May 2010 for Citizenship, And applied for LTR in end of june 2011. No reply yet for LTR. I sent a letter to ask for updates and above I got the reply.

But their statement saying that processing with a view to establish the statutory condition means to me that its still at initial state even after 2 years.

But then why the reply comes from further processing team.

I think they are just waiting for my LTR to come....... so that they can get another 500 euro NOTE :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

intails stage is early stage where they check the application if applicant fill the form correct submit all the documents no short days in residence any more document required etc etc, further processing means when they check all the reports from socail welfare,garda etc etc. advance stage is when everything is dual checked they ready to submit the file to minister .good luck

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

IQU wrote:intails stage is early stage where they check the application if applicant fill the form correct submit all the documents no short days in residence any more document required etc etc, further processing means when they check all the reports from socail welfare,garda etc etc. advance stage is when everything is dual checked they ready to submit the file to minister .good luck
For the last 2 months they say to me its waiting for garda. So possibly it is at further processing team.

Its very hard to believe these guys. I do not trust them. Because no information given by them is consistent.

Don't know why it takes more than 2 months just for garda report. I wonder if garda did actually receive the request or did they misplace the request.......

aya101

Post by aya101 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:52 pm

i have a friend who wants to apply for citizenship,could she apply even though she has a work visa and been living in Ireland for 6 years?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:00 pm

garda vetting report only take 2 weeks current time .last year it was taking upto 12 weeks minimum.you can find the more details in www.justice.ie last 1 year achievement by minister of justice mr alan shatter.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

IQU wrote:garda vetting report only take 2 weeks current time .last year it was taking upto 12 weeks minimum.you can find the more details in www.justice.ie last 1 year achievement by minister of justice mr alan shatter.
do you have a direct link on justice.ie. Because I tried to verify this information by searching but could not find it.

If i find a proper link then atleast i can talk to them again while refering to the justice.ie link and then can demand more updates based on that.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

alpha_1 --> I wrote to the citizenship in mid feb. No reply from them.

I wrote to the LTR . .they just said keep your permission upto date.

My visa is on renewal this june .. am really confused .. is it they want me to renew my visa and then they wud give me the LTR ?

Btw i applied for LTR and citizenship mid - august

thanks
*$