ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 refused- passport still hold by HO

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rac25
Newly Registered

EEA2 refused- passport still hold by HO

Post by rac25 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi there,

I have applied for eea2 application which is refused. All of my documents are sent back to me by HO but they are saying that my passport is handover to local immigration team. As I am on Post study work visa which is expired on next year in FEB 2013 so I have legal right to stay in uk till then. I have tried to contact both Euro and Home office by all phone no. and emails provided in their websites but they are not responding at all . please suggest some way to get my passport back as I have to travel urgently back to my home country.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: EEA2 refused- passport still hold by HO

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 pm

rac25 wrote:All of my documents are sent back to me by HO but they are saying that my passport is handover to local immigration team.
....and are you suggesting that the letter gave no indication of which team have your documents nor how to make contact? No information at all?

rac25
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 refused- passport still hold by HO

Post by rac25 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 pm

I have tried all the ph. no. and probably sending them email everyday for this. Is there any way I can personally visit their office to get my passport back after showing them valid proof of my stay.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Yes, but are you still living in the UK under the terms of your PSW? If your circumstances have changed they are perfectly at liberty to curtail that.