ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Gen. Application form version vs guidance notes version

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kans75

T1 Gen. Application form version vs guidance notes version

Post by kans75 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi
I am in the process of applying for my extn. for me and my family. I noticed that the PBS dependant form has been changed on 14/02/12 and main applicant guidance notes on 13/02/12. However, the main applicant's application form is unchanged.

Could anyone point out the amendments in the new main applicant's guidance notes dated 13/02/12 as i am unable to notice any?

Awaiting your valuable replies.

Regards
K

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:27 am

Why do you want to find amendments on the guidance? Are you writing a thesis on this?

You have the guidance and the application form, read both carefully and if you have questions 'ask'. Don't post research stuff as we are not researching on UKBA, we are just helping you with our experiences.
Give me more Karma (+)

kans75

Post by kans75 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 am

QuickSam wrote:Why do you want to find amendments on the guidance? Are you writing a thesis on this?

You have the guidance and the application form, read both carefully and if you have questions 'ask'. Don't post research stuff as we are not researching on UKBA, we are just helping you with our experiences.
Hi Quicksam,
As both guidance notes and application form are of different versions, i raised this question and to ensure i filled in right form.

One of my friend said both needs to be of same version which made sense but it's not the case. Also, i luckily realised the dependant form has been changed on 14feb and the form was filled before. I had to take another new form and complete again.

I didn't know this is research stuff and needs more work on. :)

Rgds
K