ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Idherudherjul
Newly Registered

Very Urgent

Post by Idherudherjul » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi guys I got My PEO appointment for ILR (HSMP 2Years + Tier1 (3 Years) at Solihull on 8th of this month, and Today I realised they might ask me about my Last 5 Years P60s or employment History, But i dont have anything with me I just have last 2 years Tax returns.

What should I do now? Is it Mandatory to have 5 years P60s n Tax returns at the time of appointment ? Do they really check that as well ?

I dont have time to sought it out Now as it does not say anything about 5 Years History in Guidance notes, All my other documents are Ready but only this thing is missing...

any help plzzz

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

You might be fine as its not a mandatory requirement. The normally ask for last 12 months payslips.

To justify your time before you got Tier-1 (the time between HSMP & Tier-1), you can show them the letter you got at the time of Tier-1 extension. This is the letter which shows the summary of points you were awarded.

Devb

Post by Devb » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

I am not an expert in this. However, according to the Guides, you basically have to support the evidence for the Revenue you claimed for points from two different sources (Salary Slips and Bank Statements). And P-60 is not stated as a Mandatory document.

However, it is always better to go with all available documents, in case, to show that you were economically active during your qualified period.

Idherudherjul
Newly Registered

Post by Idherudherjul » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm

So you recon I will be alright without last 5 years Employment History ?

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Idherudherjul wrote:So you recon I will be alright without last 5 years Employment History ?
Hi

To the best of my knowledge HO CW never ever wanted to see any thing which is not required or which is not mandatory and P60's are never ever a mandatory documents.

Simple logic if you get paid you wont get paid without paying the right tax to the HMRC that's why its soo simple that P60s are not a mandatory requirement.

Wishing you all the best please kindly keep us posted regarding your PEO experience and specially try to remember what documents do they ask from you at your appointment at the PEO.

Many thanks.

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

i would still go with linkers suggestion, take your tier one approval letter at the time of extending as it will support your HSMP time

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Re: Very Urgent

Post by malepiscean » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 am

Dear Idherudherjul,

It is not clear from your post what evidence you are planning to take with you when it comes to salary and tax payment.

IMHO, 5 years P60 (or equivalently, 5 years HMRC Employment History documents) are an extremely strong evidence for Salary and Tax payments in this country and make your case very solid.

If you do not have either of the 2 above please make sure you have the following evidence with you:
1) salary slips for the complete 5 year qualifying period (although they will only likely ask for past 12 months - but because you don't have P60 if I were you I'd carry all)
2) Bank statements (for at least past 12 months) and
3) Employer letter certifying each salary payment in the past 12 months along with payment date (should match with the date on salary slip), gross and net salary components.

Hope this is of some use.

ssgs
Newly Registered

Post by ssgs » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 am

Hi,

My husband had his PEO at Solihull on 2nd March 2012. He had carried his 5 years' P60s with him, but it was not asked. They only asked for 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statements and employment letter. He had 2 years on Work Permit + 3 years on Tier 1.

Idherudherjul
Newly Registered

Post by Idherudherjul » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Well I am taking following documents with me. which I prepared using this forum.

1) Set(O) form
2) Passport
3)2 Photos
4) LIUK test
4)12 months bank statements
5) I am a self employed with a company so all the Invoices
6) Accountant's letter
7) NI contribution letter and bank statement showing NI contribution.
8) Absence list Total under 80 in 5 Years.
9) Cover letter
10) Summary of payment into account prepared by me

Is there any otherthing apart from 5 years p60s ??