ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Glasgow PEO Success Story - March2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramesh1

Glasgow PEO Success Story - March2012

Post by ramesh1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi all I am glad to inform you all that my ext is approved.

I have got immense help from this forum hence writing my story so that it might be useful for others as well.

My case is simple and straight forward as points claimed is for

1) Education (Bachelors)
Provided only the original Degree Certificate

2) Earnings
Provided Online Payslip attested by the employer and the personal bank statement printout on a letter head.

3) Points for UK exp (No doc provided)

4) Marriage Certificate Original

5) Covering letter

6) Signed photographs

First given token which was later called to a counter where a person checks for the document and eligibility and later on he submitted the docs to a case worker inside where he made the payment using my VISA DEBIT CARD for me and 2-Dependants.

After the payment is authorised we have been asked to go to Biometric counter to provide our finger prints and in an hour Case worker called us to a differnt counter giving me a letter saying that Biometric card will be dipatched within 10 working days as the letter didnot say if my case is approved I asked him and he conveyed it is approved till march2014 as expected.

The process took only 2hrs and everything is done. What I have noticed is all the people @ Glasgow UKBA office were friendly and co-operative starting from Security, Biometric person, Token provider and the Case worker. We took 3 hand baggage with a laptop which they checked and said that I should keep all the bags under the chairs.

Thank you all for your help. I will keep adding this post whatever I remember might be useful to the forum readers.

jaymandalia

Post by jaymandalia » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 am

many congratulations!

Cheers,
Jay

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 am

Money matters!