ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shalini07
Newly Registered

Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

Post by shalini07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

Dear friends

I have a very straight forward case just one employer and I fulfill the salary requirements criteria.

I tried a lot for a POE same day appointment for my extension in April. But unfortunately couldnt get any. I was told to go to the solicitors who can get an PEO appointment for you but they had a full package of representation and appointment.

I dont need a representation at all as my case is straight forward! I am not ready to pay 2000 pounds along with my dependent to solicitors.

Thanks to Instant Appointments who could get me an appointment for very reasonable price!!

I am sharing for all my fellow friends who struggling for PEO appointments and cannot afford solicitors who book in huge slots and charge very high

Send email to instantappointments@gmail.com the member of the team will contact you immediately

Thanks to God and valuable suggestions of this forum

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 am

Great info Mate,will be helpfull for many.

shalini07
Newly Registered

Post by shalini07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:35 am

params0073 wrote:Great info Mate,will be helpfull for many.

Many thanks.. all of us here must help each other also ensure we dont end up spending too much money with solicitors and other agents..

cheers :D

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 am

Be careful people ! User discretion is required while going through such services.

I don't trust anyone / anything unless the person / agency is proven legitimate. The gmail address begs a question, why would a professional service business have a gmail address.

I run my limited company and I have my company's email address.

A google search with the key words 'Instant Appointments', 'Instant PEO Appointments' and 'instantappointments@gmail.com' doesn't return any fruitful results. What I am asking is, be careful while using such services.

I am not judging here, but why is this user's first and last post only on this thread? If the person was searching for appointments why did we not have any other posts regarding the appointments from the same user. I don't have anything against this person but it's always helpful if you keep your eyes and ears open and think before you act.

The Thumb rule: Never pay in advance for such services.
Last edited by QuickSam on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Give me more Karma (+)

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

Post by aliq09 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am

shalini07 wrote:Dear friends

I have a very straight forward case just one employer and I fulfill the salary requirements criteria.

I tried a lot for a POE same day appointment for my extension in April. But unfortunately couldnt get any. I was told to go to the solicitors who can get an PEO appointment for you but they had a full package of representation and appointment.

I dont need a representation at all as my case is straight forward! I am not ready to pay 2000 pounds along with my dependent to solicitors.

Thanks to Instant Appointments who could get me an appointment for very reasonable price!!

I am sharing for all my fellow friends who struggling for PEO appointments and cannot afford solicitors who book in huge slots and charge very high

Send email to instantappointments@gmail.com the member of the team will contact you immediately

Hi ,

Thanks allot for sharing info , what they charge can you please PM me :)
Thanks

Ali

shalini07
Newly Registered

Post by shalini07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 am

QuickSam wrote:Be careful people ! User discretion is required while going through such services.

I don't trust anyone / anything unless the person / agency is proven legitimate. The gmail address begs a question, why would a professional service business have a gmail address.

A google search with the key words 'Instant Appointments', 'Instant PEO Appointments' and 'instantappointments@gmail.com' doesn't return any fruitful results. What I am asking is, be careful while using such services.

I am not judging here, but why is this user's first and last post only on this thread? If the person was searching for appointments why did we not have any other posts regarding the appointments from the same user. I don't have anything against this person but it's always helpful if you keep your eyes and ears open and think before you act.

Dear Quick Sam

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have never posted anything on this forum you are right. I have always read lot of information from this forum. Also it has been so helpful. When I am ready to put my case for extension and got an appointment I thought my experience to all.

When I get my extension I will post again to share my experience.

Instant appointments I am not advertising it just sharing my experience. If they are bad people I will never share with anyone.

Cheers

shalini07
Newly Registered

Re: Finally got PEO Appointment so easily

Post by shalini07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 am

aliq09 wrote:
shalini07 wrote:Dear friends

Hi ,

Thanks allot for sharing info , what they charge can you please PM me :)
please give you email address mate will forward you their details. My email address is alamurishalini@gmail.com cheers

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 pm

In complete agreement with this. I could advertise a business and start ripping off people just by charging small fortune. Seeing how desperate some individuals are on this forum, not a bad marketing place.

I am not saying the OP is directly marketing this for him/herself, but, one should always be careful using such services.

No offence taken nor given.

R
QuickSam wrote:Be careful people ! User discretion is required while going through such services.

An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

shalini07
Newly Registered

Post by shalini07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 pm

raxs1983 wrote:In complete agreement with this. I could advertise a business and start ripping off people just by charging small fortune. Seeing how desperate some individuals are on this forum, not a bad marketing place.

I am not saying the OP is directly marketing this for him/herself, but, one should always be careful using such services.

No offence taken nor given.

R

Quick Sam and Raxs1983

Whoever you guys are.. I dont know why are you commenting so badly without knowing anything.

Nobody has asked any money or cheated anyone here. I have only shared my experience. I have not paid instant appointments any upfront money. Nobody is a fool to do that.

Once your appointment is booked and confirmed after you receive an email from UKBA only then the amount need to be paid.

Are you both jealous or depressed with life to comment so rudely without knowing anything.

I shared this because many immigrants earn money with lot of hardships but there are many solicitors agents who charge high prices which some of them cannot afford.

I found this cheap so I shared with fellow immigrants on this forum. They can make individual decisions.

TO EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM I AM NOT ADVERTISING ANYTHING HERE AND NOT IN DESPERATE NEED OF MONEY UNLIKE WHAT QUICK SAM AND RAXS 1983 ARE CLAIMING, I JUST SHARED MY EXPERIENCE

No offence taken or given

ashehzi

Post by ashehzi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm

I found this cheap so I shared with fellow immigrants on this forum. They can make individual decisions.
asking in good intention, can you please give us rough cost as you said its cheap?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm

We never said you are advertising or anything. We just said that this could be a scam. We don't hold anything against you, it's just our personal opinion and everyone on this forum can have their own personal opinions.

Just like you have the freedom to post this unverified email address. We have the freedom to contradict and question. This is serious because people would be paying for this service.

Think of it in a different way. Lets say you are looking for an appointment and someone posted an email of this sort, it does not prove that this is legitimate but you pay and get fooled. What then?? We are just asking people to be careful.
Give me more Karma (+)

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Dear @shalini07, how much did s/he charge from you? If you don't mind to disclose this to forum, pls let us know. This will be really useful for us. Also you will be clean to us.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

How exactly either comments (posted by myself or QuickSam) are rude? Would you please care to elaborate?

Furthermore, I clearly mentioned,"I am not saying the OP is directly marketing this for him/herself, but, one should always be careful using such services" - Please read again if in any confusion as to what it means. Just so that we are not unclear, I have not placed any blame (befitting from this marketing) on your head directly or indirectly.

Just like you shared your experience, I/we are sharing mine/ours and pointing out the pitfalls.

Rest, everyone can choose what's in their best interest and responsible for the actions they take.
shalini07 wrote: Quick Sam and Raxs1983

Whoever you guys are.. I dont know why are you commenting so badly without knowing anything.

Nobody has asked any money or cheated anyone here. I have only shared my experience. I have not paid instant appointments any upfront money. Nobody is a fool to do that.

Once your appointment is booked and confirmed after you receive an email from UKBA only then the amount need to be paid.

Are you both jealous or depressed with life to comment so rudely without knowing anything.

I shared this because many immigrants earn money with lot of hardships but there are many solicitors agents who charge high prices which some of them cannot afford.

TO EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM I AM NOT ADVERTISING ANYTHING HERE AND NOT IN DESPERATE NEED OF MONEY UNLIKE WHAT QUICK SAM AND RAXS 1983 ARE CLAIMING, I JUST SHARED MY EXPERIENCE

No offence taken or given
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

You say we are rude so let's get rude and ask direct questions. It's getting personal

1) How did you come to know abt this service?

2) Is there an option to meet a representative from Instant Appointments?

3) Where are these people from Instant Appointments based?

4) How much are they charging and what is the mode of payment?

5) If you are not advertising, why are you worried what people think of Instant Appointments? You've done your part by sharing the email and it's up to the people to decide what they want to do. Why are you trying to convince people that this is legitimate?
Give me more Karma (+)

ashafqat
BANNED

Post by ashafqat » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 pm

I asked them for appointment and this is what they replied about the cost

"
We charge £200 per applicant and £50 for a dependent any dependent there after (baby) £25
We also offer discounts if many dependents.

"

As per their email Appointments are available from 18th April 2012

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Lets leave professionalism out of window for next 2 mins -

This is some sc*m who would just get up at midnight and try to quickly register an appointment. £200 per appointment, you are ducking having a giraffe. Only credit to who so ever running this scam is, he/she has done the research and known/learnt the amount of people on this forum desperate to get the appointment. I bet they wouldn't give you an invoice and would need money to be paid in CASH TOO !!!!! Not a bad business that pays £200 for 1 min work and I would fight my corner if I were to run it !!!

2 mins over.

Thank you,
R
ashafqat wrote:This is what they are charging. I got this email from instantappointments@gmail.com

We charge £200 per applicant and £50 for a dependent any dependent there after (baby) £25

We also offer discounts if many dependents.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

No updates ... I am disappointed :lol:
Give me more Karma (+)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 am

Shhhhhhhh, why are you being so rude lol :lol:
QuickSam wrote:No updates ... I am disappointed :lol:

dilip_gem

Post by dilip_gem » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 am

Looks like a legitimate SCAM.. Moderator please verify 'shalini07' account and Block the user if necessary. Also verify the accounts of people who have commented pro-shalini07..
These type of advertisements/or so called "help" by taking money should not be tolerated here.That way we can save people on this forum falling in trap of such scamsters.. Also any accountancy advice related posts ( by "Accountants") should be carefully scrutinized as they also fall under potential scam category.

Regards,
Gem

shalini07
Newly Registered

Post by shalini07 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 am

raxs1983 wrote:Shhhhhhhh, why are you being so rude lol :lol:
QuickSam wrote:No updates ... I am disappointed :lol:
I think my first topic on this forum has gone way too ahead now.

I took a service referred by a friend where I wanted just the appointment no immigration advice or representation as I have a very straightforward case.

I had contacted many solicitors and they charged me around 2000 pounds for securing an appointment and representation. I pleaded them saying I dont want any representation but can I only get an appointment. But it wasnt possible.

The POE fee to honest is high and the main visa fees is only rising. In such a situation anybody like me will be happy to find someone who does only appointment booking for people like me who cannot do on their own.

The service I used they do not represent nor give any immigration advice or anything except book an appointment for you.

It is the duty of Instant appointments to prove themselves legitimate not me. I really hope they are reading this forum!! I have only shared my positive experience.

Those who contact Instant appointments if they find them tricky or cheaters or whatever they can make own decisions I have got nothing to do with it.

As for me I wrote what my experience was but now I understood that sharing such an experience might be a problem for people probably in a similar type of business.

Now I doubt that they are afraid of loosing their business and advertising scam scam scam! May be people who are solicitors may not like this as this takes away their clients!!

Where is the scam?? How many people from this forum have been cheated because of me or my suggestion here???

If anybody from this forum has contacted instantappointments have they been asked to pay any money or have been cheated please share and help others as for me I shared my positive experience. I would have shared similar experience if I would have gone to any solicitor or agent or any other representative.

I do not know why they have a gmail address all I know that they are a relatively very small firm just beginning to operate.

The questions asked by many I was charged £200 for myself as I have no dependants.

All they did was booked an appointment for me as I work nightshifts and cannot do it myself. I am alone in this country and trying to make both ends meet.I was so glad that I got someone who can do this for me.

They are based in london, I met nobody from their team at the time I sent my details like name dob and telephone number for appointment booking as I didnt require to I just sent an email forwarded my requirements and they told whether they can do it or not.

They secured an appointment for me and then I paid them at their office.

ALSO HERE I AM NOT PROVING THE SERVICE I USED IS LEGITIMATE ALL I AM SAYING IS I HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING TO CHEAT ANYONE OR MAKE ANY MONEY IT IS SAD I HAVE BEEN FRAMED THAT WAY BY SOME PEOPLE IN THE FORUM.

Further to this I wont be posting anything in this forum after such a bitter experience.

Anybody who thinks I should be banned from the forum you are free to do that.

For Quick Sam and Raxs1983 I apologize if my comments have offended you in any manner. Your valuable suggestions on this forum whenever I have read have only helped me.

Once again thanks all of you for your comments. You an continue commenting or defaming me here but as for me I choose to stay out of this and concentrate on our lives here.

Cheers

Shalini Alamuri
Middlesex London.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 am

shalini07 wrote:
Now I doubt that they are afraid of loosing their business and advertising scam scam scam! May be people who are solicitors may not like this as this takes away their clients!!

--> We are neither solicitors nor people in this shi**y business. We are normal immigrants, helping others with our experiences.

Where is the scam?? How many people from this forum have been cheated because of me or my suggestion here???

--> Here

All they did was booked an appointment for me.........

--> What we are trying to say is, they did nothing for you. These are people who know how to book appointments, they have just perfected it and are charging people for this.

For Quick Sam and Raxs1983 I apologize if my comments have offended you in any manner. Your valuable suggestions on this forum whenever I have read have only helped me.

--> We never had anything against you to start with. I lost my cool when you pointed a finger at me
Give me more Karma (+)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 pm

shalini07 wrote:
They are based in london, I met nobody from their team at the time I sent my details like name dob and telephone number for appointment booking as I didnt require to I just sent an email forwarded my requirements and they told whether they can do it or not.

Shalini - Adding onto Sam's post above, (though I know you've mentioned not commenting any further) I'd add here.
Nobody had anything against you. You did right thing by posting it thinking it will help others. The alarm bells start ringing when you start fighting their corner. Your comments above could lead to identity fraud which is far more serious then loosing £200 to a scam.
Like quicksam and most (if not all) others on this forum, I am no where as near to the immigration business and would not even consider being worried if others are loosing because of their action.
I hope you are satisfied with the services you chose and received but in process you have left yourself wide open to identity theft (sorry if this is least of your concern). All other members tried to do after your post is to aware individuals who are thinking of using such services and you should have let that be.
Anyways, I wish you every luck with your application.

Regards,
R

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Just out of curiosity, could you please share the office address for 'Instant Appointments' ?
Give me more Karma (+)

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm

May be slightly off topic but from page 1:
Also any accountancy advice related posts ( by "Accountants") should be carefully scrutinized as they also fall under potential scam category.
For anyone who engages the services of an accountant (or to quote dilip_gem "Accountant"), I would check their credentials before handing over any money. This can be easily done online nowadays and a quick telephone call to the relevant institute may also prove fruitful. I would think that this is basic commonsense but in the UK you do not have to be a qualified accountant to call yourself an ‘accountant’ (unlike, say, solicitor or architect).

On a personal note, as my signature clearly says, I do not intend any of my postings to constitute formal, professional advice to anyone so, naturally, do not accept responsibility for anyone who relies on any posting that is basically outline information based on brief, outline scenarios. Needless to say I would not be amused at ever being labelled (and indeed libelled) under the category mentioned above.

Happy to clear things up before I'm blacklisted!
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

dilip_gem

Post by dilip_gem » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Shalini,
You mentioned that you didn't pay them the money upfront & didn't meet them, However you paid them the money at their office after the work was done. Could you share us their registered company name? Assuming that they are genuine company & you had every good intention of helping the people on this forum, If at all you are worried about their business getting affected because of this thread; could you ask somebody (Director) to post their company details on this forum? That way they can save their business..
And did you not considered being victim of Identity Theft when you shared your details with them without knowing the company? Even I was offered a similar service (though they were registered company), however they wanted to process the entire case by taking huge amount. Since I wanted just the appointment and as I was desperate like many other people on this forum to get the appointment. I called up many agencies (including the agency that my company hires) and got different versions of answer for the question 'How they book the appointments?'
Well finally I decided to call UKBA to find out the actual procedure.. And looks like only Agencies who are registered with UKBA can get you appointments booked..And its unlikely that they can have many appointments available (as each Agency has a threshold limit for number of appointments that they can book. may be 1 or 2 per week)..

Request you to provide us a bit more details about this company? Otherwise there are people on this forum who can report this email id to UKBA for investigation. Just a headsup.. Now a days its easy to track where this email id was created , track IP address and investigate who is behind any scams. It just takes matter of seconds for investigation to complete.
I'm saying this with all good intentions and to help people on this forum, the way you tried to 'help'..

Regards,
Gem
raxs1983 wrote:
shalini07 wrote:

Shalini - Adding onto Sam's post above, (though I know you've mentioned not commenting any further) I'd add here.
Nobody had anything against you. You did right thing by posting it thinking it will help others. The alarm bells start ringing when you start fighting their corner. Your comments above could lead to identity fraud which is far more serious then loosing £200 to a scam.
Like quicksam and most (if not all) others on this forum, I am no where as near to the immigration business and would not even consider being worried if others are loosing because of their action.
I hope you are satisfied with the services you chose and received but in process you have left yourself wide open to identity theft (sorry if this is least of your concern). All other members tried to do after your post is to aware individuals who are thinking of using such services and you should have let that be.
Anyways, I wish you every luck with your application.

Regards,
R