ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teaching Jobs

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

src2206
Newly Registered

Teaching Jobs

Post by src2206 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:28 am

Hi,
I am a resident of India and working as a Teacher in a Government run Secondary school [Class 5 to 12]. I have nearly 6 years of teaching experience. I teach Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics till Class 10 and Physics in Class 11 and 12. Educationally I have M.Sc. in Physics and mandatory qualification to become a teacher.

I am interested to take up teaching jobs in Canada but I'm not really sure how to approach! Moreover is it possible to get a confirmed employment offer from a Canadian school before I apply for a Visa/immigrant status?

I would also like to know the current job situation in Canada for Science teachers and the expected salary at the beginning.

I would highly appreciate if someone could guide me.

Thank you.

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:12 pm

Check the HRDC website at following address for labor market info.
http://www.sdc.gc.ca/en/home.shtml

For taking up the job at Canada, different provinces may have different requirements. Same is true for Job Offer. Therefore you have to check their respective website.

src2206
Newly Registered

Post by src2206 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:10 pm

Thank you FinPro :)

Still I would highly appreciate if someone provides me a more personalised and specific informations or guidance.

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:05 pm

You are welcome and best of luck. :)