ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR successful at Croydon office today.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dp2013
Newly Registered

ILR successful at Croydon office today.

Post by dp2013 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

I got my ILR today. Thanks everyone for the helpful information shared on this forum.

Reach around 45 minutes before the appointment time. Out in approximately 4 hours (entry-to-exit).

My visas are WP, followed by Tier1 (employed by WP sponsorer for 3+years, and than employed by a limited company.)

Below are the sequences:

1. Entered in office, usual security checks
2. At ground floor application was verified and told to go to First floor, with a token number provided.
3. At first floor made the payment (I had already informed my credit card company about the payment amount)
4. Token called, Person said she is not the case worker but she is putting my application details into their system. She told that next step will be, our biometric will be taken and than documents for the case worker.
5. Token called for biometric. Biometric done.
6. Waited nearly an hour+
7. Token called, asked to provide all the documents, she mentioned she is not looking to the case but will forward the documents to the case worker. I saw she collected all the documents in an envelop.
8. Waited nearly two hours.
9. Token called, she open a an envelop having my documents and mentioned that my application is approved. ( I found accountant letter was taken. For me this document was prepared for ILR, so I didn’t bother to ask where-abouts.)
10. I read the document given to me, mentioning about BRP will be provided by recorded delivery within 7 days. No new update in passports. The document advise that BRP to be carried with passport or travel document whenever go in/out of the UK.

The documents I provided at sequence 7 are :
1. Set (O)
2. Photos
3. Passports
4. Payslips and Dividend vouchers
5. Accountant letter
6. Last 4 years P60 and employment history from HMRC
7. 12 months personal bank statements
8. 12 months company bank statements
9. last 3 months personal saving statements (I’m not sure maintenance fund is really needed to show, but I had submitted it)
10. Bunch of Cohab documents: Spouse's driving lic, bank statement, TV license etc.
11. Except SET (O) form and Cohab documents (didn’t photocopy as was not sure which will be of better help), I provided photo copies of everything mentioned in point 3 to 9. I have seen except blank passport pages and accountant letter rest all photo copies are taken.

In all, it was very pleasant experience. I must say, very polite and professional staff at all the levels I interacted with.

Once again thanks for the helpful information I received and all the best.

Tier2visa1980
Newly Registered

Post by Tier2visa1980 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm

hi dp2013

congratulations mate

In your SET (O) form under section 5 did you mention your actual / current earnings in pounds/hour or did you mention the Codes of practice hourly rate?

If you could reply that would be appreciated.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi

Heartiest congratulations on your big success.

Will you please kindly guide us that how you have answered the question in Section 5 of the forms regarding the COP pay questions.

Many thanks and your reply will be much more appreciated.

dp2013
Newly Registered

Post by dp2013 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Smam, Tier2visa1980,

"Codes of practice", was not applied to me. I was on Tier1 (General).

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi, can you plz tell me how to get history from HMRC as i am applying ilr on 27 of this month as selfemployed.
thanks in advance & congrats...)

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

drzee, please check this sticky for details of how to get your history
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

thanks legalalien :)

sanyamkaushik
Newly Registered

Post by sanyamkaushik » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi dp2013,
Did you apply for your spouse as well. Just wanted to check if I need to fill just Set(O) for myself and my wife and no seperate forms please.

Thanks.