ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO DATES

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musheer1812

PEO DATES

Post by musheer1812 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi Experts

I am trying for a PEO appointement for last couple of weeks nothing is available. I tried calling them in the mornings at 09:00 and 15:30 no appointments i checked on the website at 00.00 everyday no slots .

My visa is expires May 21 .

Any ideas are welcome.

Many thanks
Mohammed

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Keep trying in March, April and May.

You have 3 months to go ... don't give up Keep trying. If you don't get anything, post your documents around 2nd week of May.

I know that doesn't answer your question but there is no other choice.
Give me more Karma (+)

ramesh1

Post by ramesh1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Try booking online in the early morning like around 6 to 7am as Once I saw some appointments at this time and as usual keep trying on 00:00 midnite even once I got to see appointments released at this time but was not able to book it as it was gone before I do submit. I did got an appointment by calling the 0870 number given in the website try always after 10:00am as they told that cancellation will be available after this time. The hard truth is not easy to get an PEO appointment. Keep trying.... To be honest I feel that UKBA should make the appointment portal working properly and more appointments available to make the applicants life easy.
I was frustrated like you when I was trying.
Try try till you die is the policy here friend.

marzooq

Re: PEO DATES

Post by marzooq » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

try at 00:00, not before and not after.
2 minutes might make the difference.
no slots released in the week ends.

ms_singh

peo booking

Post by ms_singh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Could anyone please clarify the following with regards to premium service booking

1) do we need to send the application form first to home office before booking the premium service online ?

2) For combined applications of self (Tier 1 general) and dependant do we need a single online appointment booking for premium service or 2 online appointment bookings?
3)

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am

1. No
2. Single appointment

Kind Regards

QuickSam
BANNED

Re: peo booking

Post by QuickSam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

ms_singh wrote:Could anyone please clarify the following with regards to premium service booking

1) do we need to send the application form first to home office before booking the premium service online ?

2) For combined applications of self (Tier 1 general) and dependant do we need a single online appointment booking for premium service or 2 online appointment bookings?
3)
How did you get your initial Tier 1 visa? The answer to these questions is easily available on http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... ginperson/ but no one cares to read anything. All of us here are like crying babies, we need to be spoon fed.

I guess u've already got the answers but why would you send your form in advance if you are applying in person?
Give me more Karma (+)

musheer1812

THANK YOU !

Post by musheer1812 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 am

Hi Experts

Thank you very much for your generous comments.

Expecially QUICK SAM and Ramesh . :D

Many thanks
Mohammed

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi All,

I just managed to secure a PEO appointment for next week.

The key is to keep on trying. Since morning I was refreshing the page every 30 seconds and finally I managed to see two appointments available. I managed to grab one.

Thanks.

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am

No luck for me to secure a PEO appointment... Was trying for weeks now and since yesterday there is some technical issues, so unable to book any appointments. Also saw few dtaes available some time back. By the time I entered the information of my 2 dependants and myself, the date was gone.. Any advice to book it quickly please?

Thanks,
anjali