ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office reference number in Tier1 Main application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Home office reference number in Tier1 Main application

Post by nm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 am

Hi

What should i fill on the home office reference number in page 11 at main applicant form.?
B11. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Do i need to give my point based reference number here.? i have given the point based reference number in the below section .
B14. Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Thanks for all your helps..[/quote]

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm

if known is a conditional clause. If you have this information, include it; if you don't have this information you do not include it.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of people leave this field blank. Unless you have made a request of some sort to the UKBA, and they have responded in writing (giving a reference number to the case), you will not have a Home Office reference number.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks Mate, Appreciated the help.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm

If you are applying first time, you won't have any reference number otherwise for extension or subsequent settlement application, you'll find the reference number in the approval letter (or extension letter) that accompanied your current leave to remain. This is the number against "our ref"
But this is a minor q's and even if you leave this blank it will do no harm.