ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(general ) dependent child online form query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RaviSS
Newly Registered

Tier 1(general ) dependent child online form query

Post by RaviSS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:19 am

I started to fill my daughters tier 1 general migrant visa online application and I am struck with question in the online form that are not present in the old form . I am Filing for my daughter, both me and my wife have the visa (we both are in UK) and my daughter is in India

below are the questions I am struck with specially question 1

1. Main Applicant's normal country of residence (I AM IN UK, SINCE FEB 2010 AND MY VISA VALID TILL MAR 2011 SHOULD I WRITE UK OR INDIA)

2. How much do you spend each month on living costs? (WHAT TO WRITE HERE, CHILD IS MINOR AND I ALREADY FILLED UP EARLIER COLUMN AS NO INCOME RECEIVED SHOULD I MENTION LIKE £400 OR SOMETHING WILL BE SPENT BY MAIN APPLICANT TO TAKE OF CHILD?)

can any of the experts please help me in answering this confusing questions soon?

Thanks in advance

RaviSS
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1(general ) dependent child online form query

Post by RaviSS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

RaviSS wrote:I started to fill my daughters tier 1 general migrant visa online application and I am struck with question in the online form that are not present in the old form . I am Filing for my daughter, both me and my wife have the visa (we both are in UK) and my daughter is in India

1. Main Applicant's normal country of residence (I AM IN UK, SINCE FEB 2010 AND MY VISA VALID TILL MAR 2011 SHOULD I WRITE UK OR INDIA)

2. How much do you spend each month on living costs? (WHAT TO WRITE HERE, CHILD IS MINOR AND I ALREADY FILLED UP EARLIER COLUMN AS NO INCOME RECEIVED SHOULD I MENTION LIKE £400 OR SOMETHING WILL BE SPENT BY MAIN APPLICANT TO TAKE OF CHILD?)

can any of the experts please help me in answering this confusing questions soon?

Thanks in advance

Hello friends can anybody answer the above questions ( at least question 1) it is urgent

Thanks in advance

RaviSS
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1(general ) dependent child online form query

Post by RaviSS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 pm

RaviSS wrote:
RaviSS wrote:I started to fill my daughters tier 1 general migrant visa online application and I am struck with question in the online form that are not present in the old form . I am Filing for my daughter, both me and my wife have the visa (we both are in UK) and my daughter is in India

Thanks in advance

Hello friends can anybody answer the above questions ( at least question 1) it is urgent

Thanks in advance

sorry in question 1 Visa valid till March 2014 not 2011

Thanks