ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teluguabbayi
Newly Registered

information

Post by teluguabbayi » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm

one of my friend wanted to apply for pr..after knowing my situation (waiting since 13th oct..set (o))..he wanted to apply in person..but no appointments available till end of april..as his visa is ending on 15th march..he had no option but to apply by post..he has even consulted a solicitor, who told him that it is quite obvious that u cannot expect the result within 6 months most of the cases these days..

he has also got following information:

there seem to be a new option called super premium, which costs £6500 (yes..£6500) for ilr, where a person from UKBA come to ur house and personally goes thru the process(he even takes ur biometric information at home) and hand over the ilr by evening..with in a day..

it looks like ilr fee will be £1600 (If u r applying by post) from may-2012, which is £975 now..

hmm..paisey loot tey raho..

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi

I believe there are more than 7 UKBA PEO offices all across the UK so that's totally out of question that your friend is not getting an appointmentat in any one of them.

there seem to be a new option called super premium, which costs £6500 (yes..£6500) for ilr, where a person from UKBA come to ur house and personally goes thru the process(he even takes ur biometric information at home) and hand over the ilr by evening..with in a day.. Well I Believe that you have understood this service completely wrong and can you please provide me some links to back the information what you are providing here on the forum cause it just looks soo missleading to me.
The Super premium is only valid for taking your biometrics and that's all to the best of my knowledge and yes they do charge you a little bit more but definitely not £6500 I dont really believe this in a Million years unless and untill I'll see some official links to back this information.

Yes they do have increased the fees by 3% sorry I haven't got the link for the new fees but that new fee will be applicable after the 6th April 2012.

Just a bit piece of advice that try Cardiff PEO, Glassgow and Belfast PEO and try to ring them at about sharp 9:00 am in the morning. Hope fully you'll get an appointment fairly eaisly in these mentioned PEOs.

Good luck to your friend for the ILR application.

Please do request your friend to share his PEO experience that would be much helpfull and great for most of the users of this forum.