ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shouraid
Newly Registered

ILR query

Post by shouraid » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi all,
I wonder if can help me!!
I am planning to bring my parents over to visit me in the UK between April and June, after they get a visitor's visa. I am due to apply for ILR in May.
Do you guys think it would affect my ILR application the fact that my parents will be here at the time.
Many Thanks

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 am

Don`t think so..

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:13 am

Hi

It has got nothing to do with your application sorry mate I think you're trying to connect two completely different things they are not related to each other in any sense at all what so ever.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience in the forum that would be great help for all of us.

Wish you all the best for your ILR and for your parents visa as well.

I also wish that I can call my parents for a visit on my ILR. But true said not every wish comes true.

Many thanks.