ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependent application form changing everyday - beware

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Target_UK
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependent application form changing everyday - beware

Post by Target_UK » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:39 am

Anyone who downloaded the Tier 1 dependent application form last week/early this week and not yet applied, I would suggest you to download the form again. UKBA have been making corrections, shuffling around the pages and even removed some pages which were redundant, on this form. I had filled the form twice (for 2 dependents) in the last 2 weeks and I am going to do it one more time. Hopefully they dont change it anymore.

chim30

Post by chim30 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 am

Yes, I also noticed this. Why they are doing the amendments without changing the versions? How we came to know whether they have changed the form or not before submitting? The only way is go through all the pages in the latest form with the filled form, i think.

Thanks

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 am

But Table of contents were not updated.. so we need to be careful, before applying, worth checking if we have all pages by comparing it with that in the website..

Thanks,
Anjali

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:17 am

I had applied with the form I had printed on 14th Feb (when the new dependant form was issued). It was accepted with out any questions from the case worker.