ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address in 12 months period

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Change of address in 12 months period

Post by nm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

Hi

I lived in 2 different place during the 12months of period and my salary slip and bank statements have address of my previous address and even one with my india address. This was due to i went on vacation to india and requested the salary slip to be delivered in india since i required it.

I presume this will not be an issue, however, I just be curious to know is this ok to have like this.?

Appreciated all your helps.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi,

Could some one help me on this.? I understand everone busy with their personal things.

I am planning to apply in a day or two. I feel more comfort if some one can clarify me.

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi NM,

For my Tier 1 General visa, I submitted payslips with two different address and its been accepted and no query were raised.

Dont worry about it. Best wishes for your application.

supernova

Post by supernova » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

No Issues..

I changed three adresses :D

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Doesn't matter ... but if you changed a lot of addresses in the past 2 years then you might need an additional sheet for address, that's all. :lol:
Give me more Karma (+)