ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Waiting HELL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pipemoronv
Newly Registered

PSW Waiting HELL

Post by pipemoronv » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 pm

I've grabbed a bunch of dates from the forum.. it seems that the AVG time to get a BRP Letter is 32 days, with a maximum of 36 days. Today is my 36th day since I've applied. Here are my details.

App sent: 26/01/02 (Friday)
Confirmation: 02/02/12
BRP Letter: ??????

I am currently on forced unemployment. If I dont get the letter this week I will ask for my documents and go to my home country.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Nefertiiti
American Samoa

Re: PSW Waiting HELL

Post by Nefertiiti » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

pipemoronv wrote:I've grabbed a bunch of dates from the forum.. it seems that the AVG time to get a BRP Letter is 32 days, with a maximum of 36 days. Today is my 36th day since I've applied. Here are my details.

App sent: 26/01/02 (Friday)
Confirmation: 02/02/12
BRP Letter: ??????

I am currently on forced unemployment. If I dont get the letter this week I will ask for my documents and go to my home country.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Be patient. I submitted mine on the 23rd and january and just got my Biometric letter yesterday. There is really no way to know until you know.
Nefertiiti

JohnM

Re: PSW Waiting HELL

Post by JohnM » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Well, if you want to go to your home country, just go... why leave message here at all? Everybody had to wait... more or less. I've been waiting from UKBA for ages... I don't know what your home country is. If I was from USA or Switzerland, I would never wait for any visas anywhere... :lol:

Mitesh84
Newly Registered

Post by Mitesh84 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 am

I have submitted my application in December and done my bio-metrics on 20th Jan 2012 and since than I am waiting for my passport, my documents and my BRP.... So you have to be patience

breakingaway
Newly Registered

Post by breakingaway » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

pipemoronv, why are you on "forced unemployment"? Are you not able to get temp work. we are eligible to work full time in temporary jobs for up to 4 months while our visas are in process. I am waiting on the same schedule as you are and I am working full time as a temp employee doing data entry. Best of luck to everyone! I hope my bio letter comes.....tomorrow!!

hazeljeon
Newly Registered

:(

Post by hazeljeon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:18 pm

pipemoronv, I got a letter saying the UKBA received my application dated 30 Jan. But I haven't heard anything since then..

And I'm in the same situation as you are but my situation is worse (!). My university wants to offer me a part time job, but they're reluctant as I may not be able to get paid -- I realised that I made some mistake on my visa application so I will get a rejection letter at some point! *sigh*

ssaleem
Newly Registered

Post by ssaleem » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Mitesh,

Have you got your doc. or BRP card back now?
I gave Biometrics on 6th of Feb 2012 still waiting for doc. and BRP card.

Regards
SALMAN