ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Via POST

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srpdata

Via POST

Post by srpdata » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Is there anybody in the forum who has a limited company and sent his application by post ? It seems to be a daunting task to get a PEO appointment for free :lol: , I am looking to file my application on 1st August as my visa is expiring on 31st Aug this year. I am thinking of applying via post as an option, though understand the risk of that.

Manka10

Re: Via POST

Post by Manka10 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 pm

srpdata wrote:Is there anybody in the forum who has a limited company and sent his application by post ? It seems to be a daunting task to get a PEO appointment for free :lol: , I am looking to file my application on 1st August as my visa is expiring on 31st Aug this year. I am thinking of applying via post as an option, though understand the risk of that.
What makes you think there wont be anyone with a limited company who has not applied successfully by post mate ?!?
Manka

srpdata

VIA POST

Post by srpdata » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 am

Hi Manka,

As per couple of responses i had seen in the board, post seems a risky one, as it may take a lengthy time and there is no surity that they may not ask extra documents apart from the mentioned ones, which may need to resend again. I just wanted to check with somebody who has limited company and applied via post and what extra steps he had followed in that case. This will assist me for the worst case scenario.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 am

I did post my application. Got everything processed in 45 days.

I have a limited company and I am hopefully the director of that company...
Give me more Karma (+)

srpdata

Thanks Sam

Post by srpdata » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks QuickSam, for your reply this gives me a hope that i can apply via post. I am applying this August , just wanted to ask did you send the extra docs apart from the listed once like Degree certificate, Marriage certificate, Residence proof of your wife in UK..etc

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am

I sent all the documents that I had ...mentioned all details in cover letters.

I had cover letters for everything, but that's just me being paranoid.
Give me more Karma (+)