ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wht to put Good character - Just registered Ltd company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shiva11
Newly Registered

wht to put Good character - Just registered Ltd company

Post by shiva11 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi All,

Just thoght to riase this question to all seniros ..

I just had set up letd company started doig contract from Feb end 2012...might go for 2 -3 months ..
applying my Naturalisation this Marc 19th NCS ...

Under Good chracter ...I can put as Director ..

Name of employer ..I can put the limited company name..
Addrss of employer - I can put my home addrss , registerd as addrss of my office..

Can u confirm all my above details are correct ..? pls confirm..

Address of tax office ..or tax refe .. - what should I put ...

Please advise me

Appreciate ur help..

Shiva11

shiva11
Newly Registered

Re: wht to put Good character - Just registered Ltd company

Post by shiva11 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 am

[quote="shiva11"]Hi All,

Just thoght to riase this question to all seniros ..

I just had set up letd company started doig contract from Feb end 2012...might go for 2 -3 months ..
applying my Naturalisation this Marc 19th NCS ...

Under Good chracter ...I can put as Director ..

Name of employer ..I can put the limited company name..
Addrss of employer - I can put my home addrss , registerd as addrss of my office..

Can u confirm all my above details are correct ..? pls confirm..

Address of tax office ..or tax refe .. - what should I put ...

Please advise me

Appreciate ur help..

Shiva11[/quote]

Can you guys please clarrify my question pls ?

Appreciate your help,

Regards
Shiva11

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:14 am

It is what we did (and got the BC)

For Tax office put the tax office from the PAYE payment book. For tax reference gave the her UTR from self assessment etc.

shiva11
Newly Registered

Post by shiva11 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 pm

[quote="friendinneed"]It is what we did (and got the BC)

For Tax office put the tax office from the PAYE payment book. For tax reference gave the her UTR from self assessment etc.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply ...

I am applying via NCS on 19th March ... but the company I just started Feb last week,,, I am yet to raise an first invoice ... money will come to my bus account may be end of march or beginning of Apro..

Accountant tole me that ...he may be not doing payrol for this month (i( unless , until we need he will run payrol this month maarch) anything for this year ...as we are close to that financial yr end ...and he said that start fronm April payrol ..

In that case , what do we put ...

Appreciate your replu..

Regards
Shiva11

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 pm

You can still register for PAYE now and the paperwork should come through in time for you.

As an SME you do quarterly returns for PAYE so no disadvantage that I can think of for early registration. If you were wanting to do monthly PAYE returns for some reason you would simply do a nil return for the first month.

Obviously speak to your accountant as it isnt my area of expertise but only experience from running a few companies.

shiva11
Newly Registered

Post by shiva11 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

[quote="friendinneed"]You can still register for PAYE now and the paperwork should come through in time for you.

As an SME you do quarterly returns for PAYE so no disadvantage that I can think of for early registration. If you were wanting to do monthly PAYE returns for some reason you would simply do a nil return for the first month.

Obviously speak to your accountant as it isnt my area of expertise but only experience from running a few companies.[/quote]

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply ..

I spoke to my accountant ...he sent me a form for registering myself for self-assesment ...and asked me to fill it as a ' I have become a director' ... and send it to HMRC..

Once registered ....within 14days to 1 month .. you will get UTR by the time only u will come to know Tax office allocated...

in teh mean time ...u put it as applied for UTR or put NI number in the AN form ...thats what he said..

Is that right what he said...? or should I ask him some more info..

Pls advise..

Regards
Shiva11

ric1982
Member of Standing

Post by ric1982 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 am

Hi Shiva11,

Could you please reply to your PM please?

thx

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 am

shiva11 wrote:I spoke to my accountant ...he sent me a form for registering myself for self-assesment ...and asked me to fill it as a ' I have become a director' ... and send it to HMRC.
It is probably quicker to just telephone HMRC (though expect to be on hold for 20 minutes or so) and save having to wait for posting and backlog times.

We didnt have to get a UTR as we were already doing self assessments but needed to change from SE to Director as the reason. Normally HMRC are fairly quick at producing codes/ letters etc.

ola1

Post by ola1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:29 am

Please can u let us know what the update is on the outcome and the procedure you went about solving this issue with your new company payee tax and the BC application shava11?

Thanks[/quote]