ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should i include payslips when overstaying

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrmike

should i include payslips when overstaying

Post by mrmike » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:45 pm

Hi guys

brief rundown in case you have not read previous posts, am putting together a spose visa app and sending from NZ after getting married there in Dec. Am currently living in the UK and working but have been overstaying WHv for the last year.

question is - should i include my pay slips and proof of employment from here in the UK as a added proof of financial stability from the last 3 years (as overstaying does not count against you for settlement visa) or should I just leave it out and rely on my spouses financial situation.

thanks for any advice

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:48 pm

You should rely on spouses finances if sufficient
Where there is a will there is a way.

mrmike

Post by mrmike » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:27 pm

Thanks Chess, I know you've told me before to only supply information which is asked for. But it will be obvious I've been staying over here because of house lease etc etc so was really just trying to gauge the best way to approach the situation, cheers

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:39 pm

mrmike wrote:Thanks Chess, I know you've told me before to only supply information which is asked for. But it will be obvious I've been staying over here because of house lease etc etc so was really just trying to gauge the best way to approach the situation, cheers
What do you mean that it will be obvious about your overstaying because of house lease?
Where there is a will there is a way.

mrmike

Post by mrmike » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:05 pm

because with the proof of accomodation etc my name as well as my wifes will be on the lease for the property

mrmike

Post by mrmike » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:55 am

Hi Chess

So do you see what I mean by the fact other documents will clearly state that we have been living together whilst overstaying