ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Biometrics appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier_2_applicant

Urgent - Biometrics appointment

Post by tier_2_applicant » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello,

I have two urgent questions regarding biometrics appointment:

1. If the main applicant and dependant get seperate invitation letters with different case IDs, do we still have to book a joint appointment or can we book seperate appointments? (Solo appointments are much easy to get, hence my question.)

2. If I am given the option to provide fingerprints at Post Office and I book an appointment at PEO, will the bar code no longer work? I remember reading a post on this forum where someone booked a PEO appointment and the bar code got disabled after that.

Many thanks.

tier_2_applicant

Post by tier_2_applicant » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 am

Any answers please?

Sorry for the rush but this is urgent.

Many thanks.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 am

Book a single appointment within 15 days, it doesn't matter when the appointment is. The main point is to book within 15 days which does not imply that you need to give the biometrics in 15 days.

If you book a PEO appointment, they don't need the barcode and would also return the letters you received. I am not sure what you want to do with the barcode?
Give me more Karma (+)